That One Thread

Florete

Because the stuff we're doing at the moment is beyond me. And I learn better one-on-one. Like, if I ask my teacher to explain something after class, I get it. So, yeah.

But, I thought you were a year ahead in math or something? or am I just thinking of things that don't exist?

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Still, I'm pretty sure that once you clearly understand the concept, you'll be able to easily solve ANY problem involving it no matter how complex it may appear. You're just awesome like that. Either way, a tutor should greatly help you in overcoming your first and (hopefully) only barrier.

I think so. Because once I get it, it sticks. It's just the original bit that gets me. My Maths teacher 2 years ago made that comment too.

But, I thought you were a year ahead in math or something? or am I just thinking of things that don't exist?

I am. But this stuff is hard.

I think so. Because once I get it, it sticks. It's just the original bit that gets me. My Maths teacher 2 years ago made that comment too.

That's a really great quality there, you know.

That's a really great quality there, you know.

:awesome:

Anyway, I've gotta dash to TKD now, so see you guys tomorrow. 109,376

I rememered hearing aobut this once, it's a boy's name from Biblical times, apparently.

One of the prophets mentioned in I believe the book of Kings. I don't remember if its 1 or 2, though.

Edited by Kintenbo

<_<

Not much really, anything interesting happen to you?

:awesome:

Nah. I didn't have class in the morning 'cause our teacher was away, so I finished a shitload of Maths work. :lol:

I like Fur's new avatar.

THanks.

Look what I found on some Hints/Cheats site;

How to Get Jaffar in Chapter 26

To get Jaffar in chapter 26 you must first talk to Nino with Elliwood, then rescue Jaffar with Prisscrilla. After that kill the boss if you want to but do not talk to the prince, otherwise you won't get Jaffar. After the misson is over you will get a chance to go on a side quest. Accept and you get Jaffar in that mission.

WHAT THE FUCK.

RHYTHM~!!!!!

How are you doing? Sorry for coming so late, I had to do some work. I'm done now.

That's fine. I'm doing well, yourself?

THanks.

WHAT THE FUCK.

wut

That's pretty bad. :huh:

WHAT THE FUCK.

lolwut? AFAIK (from only two playthroughs, so idk), you only need to have Nino talk to Jaffar and accept the sidequest to get Jaffar. Ursula, Zephiel, and Priscilla (wat) had absolutely nothing to do with it at all.

That's fine. I'm doing well, yourself?

I'm doing good. I'm really glad the electricity didn't get cut when I came online to see you.