That One Thread

Florete

lolwut? AFAIK (from only two playthroughs, so idk), you only need to have Nino talk to Jaffar and accept the sidequest to get Jaffar. Ursula, Zephiel, and Priscilla (wat) had absolutely nothing to do with it at all.

I'm doing good. I'm really glad the electricity didn't get cut when I came online to see you.

I've done 1, and even I can see that this guy is an idiot. :facepalm:

Yay!

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hey, Proto. Just found a Mana Wisp in 3-6. :awesome::awesome::awesome: (I WAS intent on getting a Flamberge from the chest in 3-9, but after having absolutely no luck at all with it in about 20 tries, I just said "Screw it" and moved on.) And now it's to 3-7 with me.

I've done 1, and even I can see that this guy is an idiot. :facepalm:

Yeah, it's pretty obvious. That guy probably just wrote down all the stuff he did in his run without bothering to try out anything else. Or he's trolling. If it's from GFAQs, I'm pretty sure it's the latter.

Yay!

<3 Rhythm~

Hey, Proto. Just found a Mana Wisp in 3-6. :awesome::awesome::awesome: (I WAS intent on getting a Flamberge from the chest in 3-9, but after having absolutely no luck at all with it in about 20 tries, I just said "Screw it" and moved on.) And now it's to 3-7 with me.

Still on Ch 3? I don't care much about the broadswords because I rarely use their overskills. Ein already has Disaresta so Flame Slash isn't absolutely necessary. Staves, Bows, Rapiers, Scythes, and even whips, claws, and lances are far more useful imo.

Still on Ch 3? I don't care much about the broadswords because I rarely use their overskills. Ein already has Disaresta so Flame Slash isn't absolutely necessary. Staves, Bows, Rapiers, Scythes, and even whips, claws, and lances are far more useful imo.

Yeah. I planned to use it to get a Thunder Blade after chapter 3, but I'll probably get one in the next chapter, so meh.

Could be trolling.

Here's the site; http://www.gamesradar.com/retro/fire-emblem/unlockables/g-2005120717583464297485

Anyone know how to unlock HHM? I just beat HNM. Nothing unlocked.

I did wipe my ENM Epilogue to get a slot for a new game, but that shouldn't affect anything...right?

Edited by Yossarian

Yeah. I planned to use it to get a Thunder Blade after chapter 3, but I'll probably get one in the next chapter, so meh.

Actually, you don't normally find weapons in the chapters that they're too weak in. Flamberge is the sword of Ch 3 so I highly doubt you could get one in Chapter 4...

Here's the site; http://www.gamesradar.com/retro/fire-emblem/unlockables/g-2005120717583464297485

Anyone know how to unlock HHM? I just beat HNM. Nothing unlocked.

I did wipe my ENM Epilogue to get a slot for a new game, but that shouldn't affect anything...right?

"One way to unlock Hector on Hard mode is to beat the game once. The second way is to beat Hectors normal mode."

I suppose beating Hectors normal mode doesn't qualify as beating the game once? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that place is infested with trolls too.

Actually, you don't normally find weapons in the chapters that they're too weak in. Flamberge is the sword of Ch 3 so I highly doubt you could get one in Chapter 4...

Actually, I meant the Thunder Blade.

One of my friends linked me to this site, it has AWESOME Pokemon pics. And all 493, in all forms too.

Pidgeot

Edited by Rhythm

"One way to unlock Hector on Hard mode is to beat the game once. The second way is to beat Hectors normal mode."

I suppose beating Hectors normal mode doesn't qualify as beating the game once? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that place is infested with trolls too.

I KNOW

NOW CAN SOMEONE HELP ME

One of my friends linked me to this site, it has AWESOME Pokemon pics. And all 493, in all forms too.

Pidgeot

Wow, that site is awesome. A lot of those images are really good. Thanks, Rhythm~ I really wanted that link.

I KNOW

NOW CAN SOMEONE HELP ME

You finished HNM but HHM didn't get unlocked? Seriously?

Yes.

I did delete my ENM epilogue to unlock the slot. Please tell me it isn't that. (I'll finish my EHM and if it isn't done then, fuck it, I'll get the savestate onto me flashcart.)

Yes.

I did delete my ENM epilogue to unlock the slot. Please tell me it isn't that. (I'll finish my EHM and if it isn't done then, fuck it, I'll get the savestate onto me flashcart.)

MAYBE you need to finish EHM first for that. Because the game obviously knows that you finished ENM. In FE8, you can still unlock the Super Trainees even if you delete all your files, I heard.

*shrug* Well, I'll do EHM. Let's do this. Chapter 22 and I still plan on winning the Drafting Tournament (Despite a team of seven plus Nino.)