• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I sure hope it isn't.

Oh, hey, that actually looks pretty good! Thanks, Rhythm~

Sorry, Joshaymin, but that beats everything that Singapore has to offer, You could get them for free over there???

I wonder when he'll realize that "defiantly" and "definitely" are two different words.

I saw her today, it's all good.

Heh heh, it's pretty awesome. ^^

:awesome:Lol, no.

:lol: Maybe.

I'm trying to convince some stupid year 7s on my bus that I eat pine cones on a regular basis and you can get them over the counter at most supermarkets for $3 a kilo. :awesome: The bus just got more fun.

Also, I have to go in 40 minutes and I won't be back until Sunday night. Going to dad's early. x_x

I'm trying to convince some stupid year 7s on my bus that I eat pine cones on a regular basis

I tried to convert some year 1-6s from a Catholic Private School to sun worship.

...which reminds me, I have to continue that. My past failures are a stepping stone! Soon all shall okay ill stop now

Argh, sudden FE8 craving. The earlygame Player Phase theme is stuck in my head!

Duuuhn dudududuun duduun; duu AAAARGH

Aaaaand I forgot about it. Aaaaaand Precious Things has taken its place. Ffffff

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

I saw her today, it's all good.

Ah, that's good to know. So you had a Philosophy class today?

Heh heh, it's pretty awesome. ^^

I wouldn't expect anything less from a page linked by you.

:awesome:Lol, no.

Yup I doubt I'll be able to take care of one anyway

:lol: Maybe.

Someday...

I'm trying to convince some stupid year 7s on my bus that I eat pine cones on a regular basis and you can get them over the counter at most supermarkets for $3 a kilo. :awesome: The bus just got more fun.

Oh, lol. And they're already in year 7?

Also, I have to go in 40 minutes and I won't be back until Sunday night. Going to dad's early. x_x

40 minutes from that post...

You gotta go soon? Proto will be sad :(

Yeah...

I eat pine cones, she eats rose petals. :3

Okay, now rose petals is just too much.

I wish Archers were more powerful offensively and worse defensively.

Did you know that FE2 and FE4 had awesome archers? FE2 Archers had 1-3 range by default (yes, 1-3) and when they equip any bow or get promoted to their final tier, they get 1-5 range. And a horse.

In what area is that Wyrm that doesn't want me to get a chest, I wonder? Oh, and the Zombie Dragon went down easily. Death didn't fare much better. Oh, and I got Fanelia.

Edited by Ein Lanford

Did you know that FE2 and FE4 had awesome archers? FE2 Archers had 1-3 range by default (yes, 1-3) and when they equip any bow or get promoted to their final tier, they get 1-5 range. And a horse.

*glances at the stats of FE2 Archers* Preferably with more than 5 skill and 3 speed, I was thinking. And what non-bowly weapons did they use, anyway? Lances? Any good archer should be able to use a hammer, I personally think. REMEMBER AGINCOURT BITCHES

And yes, I know ALL about Jamka/Faval. And by extension Briggid. And...like, Midir.

In what area is that Wyrm that doesn't want me to get a chest, I wonder? Oh, and the Zombie Dragon went down easily. Death didn't fare much better. Oh, and I got Fanelia.

Yggdrasil. Zombie Dragon was easy. So was Death but did you get his Night Scythe? And congrats on getting the Fanelia. Strongest weapon in the game.

*glances at the stats of FE2 Archers* Preferably with more than 5 skill and 3 speed, I was thinking. And what non-bowly weapons did they use, anyway? Lances? Any good archer should be able to use a hammer, I personally think. REMEMBER AGINCOURT BITCHES

Base stats of 3 and 5 aren't very low actually. Especially considering that there are four tiers to the class instead of 2 (last one is Bow Knight).

Also, items in FE2 work like Yggdra Union where you can still attack without an item, but you can equip something to raise your stats (and lower your Speed if there's any Weight) or some other effect. So Archers could carry bows, rings, shields, etc.

And yes, I know ALL about Jamka/Faval. And by extension Briggid. And...like, Midir.

Jamka is awesome, despite lacking holy blood and a horse. Faval is meh imo, but that Ichival makes him decent. Bridget is really good while Midir fails even more than the average non-FE4, non-FE2 Bow-users. My Lester was bad but I guess that's his daddy's fault.

Yggdrasil. Zombie Dragon was easy. So was Death but did you get his Night Scythe? And congrats on getting the Fanelia. Strongest weapon in the game.

I was thinking along the lines of "What area in Yggdrasil", actually. Though I think it's the one in 6-3. Also, I got Death's Night Scythe.