That One Thread

Florete

I was thinking along the lines of "What area in Yggdrasil", actually. Though I think it's the one in 6-3. Also, I got Death's Night Scythe.

There's only one of those blowing away enemies in Yggdrasil. As far as I remember, at least. Congrats on the Scythe but it's kinda worthless. The next boss can easily be S-ranked with Blue Stinger and Appassionato.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

There's only one of those blowing away enemies in Yggdrasil. As far as I remember, at least. Congrats on the Scythe but it's kinda worthless. The next boss can easily be S-ranked with Blue Stinger and Appassionato.

Hmmm. Though I have to wonder just how much of a surprise it'd be to you when I reveal that I haven't used Disaresta to finish a battle even once (and will likely not use it at all for the rest of the game).

Just came here to say ALS is now ALiS and Furetchen is Fur-Fur.

Those are my nicknames for you guys.

Deal with it.

Just came here to say ALS is now ALiS and Furetchen is Fur-Fur.

Furetchen is Fur-Fur.

Fur-Fur.

WHAT

NOOOOO

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

Hmmm. Though I have to wonder just how much of a surprise it'd be to you when I reveal that I haven't used Disaresta to finish a battle even once (and will likely not use it at all for the rest of the game).

Not such a big surprise. LV3 works almost as well as EXL. Even LV2 can do the job sometimes. Disaresta is only recommended because it has the biggest contribution to rank, and doesn't have a meter requirement.

On the other hand, against bosses like Archangel, using Disaresta would be a poor choice because, thanks to her huge Holy resistance, you'd have to bring her down to really low HP WITHOUT killing her in the process before finishing it off with Disaresta. While Barrage would do enormous amounts of damage and would definitely kill her faster.

I'm surprised you didn't use Disaresta against Death though...

It was either Fur-Fur, Furry, FurffleNurflles or Furple Nurple.

Fur-Fur~ won out. <3

What's wrong with Ferry/Furet/Furret/Ferret/Ferret guy?

Ahahahahahahaha Fur - Fur

Shut up before I shoot you in the throat again.

Didn't get that, you're adding unnecessary letters when it's simpler the other way.

It makes it pronouncable, like the AVRiL. Except that it already IS pronouncable.

I pronounce it 'ALeSs', personally.

@ Dur - Hur: Still better then Furry.

Who is this Dur - Hur? That bulldog that sucks up your internet access? Orc twins? Your parents?

:mellow:

Dur - Hur just checked my computer for pr0n and found like eight gigs worth, noooo

Oh, no.

True, so very true.... >_>

He can make half the sense a quarter of the time, or a quarter of the sense half the time, but he can't make sense more than a quarter of the time.

Fine then, I'll refer to him as the man of my dreams.

You do that.