• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Sorry. I just kinda stupidly read FE4/5 in Kai's post as FE4, and then assumed Cocytus made a typo.

C4 in FE5, that's the jail chapter right? Just make sure to block the stairways and you can avoid the shitload of stupid reinforcements. That's only for people like me who give up a good turncount on hard chapters though.

CYAS WITH 10 LEAD STARS YEAH!

Not even that, 4x is pretty bad too and so is 5 and 7(6...not so much)

C4 in FE5, that's the jail chapter right? Just make sure to block the stairways and you can avoid the shitload of stupid reinforcements. That's only for people like me who give up a good turncount on hard chapters though.

The best way to lowturn it is to pack as lightly as possible. Only take the Light Brand, Fire Sword, Brave Axe, Hezul Scroll, Lockpick, and maybe Armorslayer. When it comes to the part where you have to deal with the armor knights and mages just have Lifis and Lara frontline and let them get captured as the AI in this game prioritizes capturing over anything and by doing that their stats are halved and you will get them back upon killing them, just make sure you strip both of them of all their items before using them as capture bait.

Not really, try a sub run with no Aless and Shanan.

He still has Shanan and Aless, not to mention he's not even running subs.

I have the Incest Wonder Twins, I probably have Faval. Anyway, FE4 Gen2 Subs is apparently easier than first Gen, so...

Hey, if there's a Le(i)nster and a Ma(/u)nster, is there a Connacht, Ulster and Meath?

There is an Alster. And I think there was something that sounded close Meath. Unfortunately, it's been 1.5 years since I finished FE5 so I don't remember little stuff like useless locations names so well.

There is an Alster. And I think there was something that sounded close Meath. Unfortunately, it's been 1.5 years since I finished FE5 so I don't remember little stuff like useless locations names so well.

NICE ORIGINALITY IS

Where is Trabant from? Not from Lenster, because he's the other Lance Holy Blood, and...well, killed all of Lenster's dudes. Connacht would be hard to fuck up.

EDIT: Conote and Meace. Naturally.

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

NICE ORIGINALITY IS

Where is Trabant from? Not from Lenster, because he's the other Lance Holy Blood, and...well, killed all of Lenster's dudes. Connacht would be hard to fuck up.

EDIT: Conote and Meace. Naturally.

Trabant is from Thracia City. Also, are these names based on Australian cities or something?

How on Weyard did I forget about Conote?

Trabant is from Thracia City. Also, are these names based on Australian cities or something?

How on Weyard did I forget about Conote?

Provinces of Ireland; Connacht, Ulster, Leinster, Munster, Meath.