• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

So I posted the Chase and Lumi support for the hack and they have a paired ending and Furetchen's online and he hasn't raeged at me yet.

... Does that mean I did something good? :awesome:

He's just so pissed he can't be in the same thread as you.

What best serves you, to be accurate.

Still don't get it, but whatever.

So I posted the Chase and Lumi support for the hack and they have a paired ending and Furetchen's online and he hasn't raeged at me yet.

Lumi will.

Lumi will.

Actually, I did approve of it.

But NoctianxLumi is still the most canon due to 80+5.

AND ERL POST YOUR CHARACTER IN FEM SO WE CAN SM TRIANGLE (without the triangle attack, sadly)

Gerik promoted. Gained axes. At this rate, he'll be able to Garm. Soloing Peggies in C15 with his hand axe=B axe already. Also 17 defense. Yay.

Now just to get GerikJosh B and I'm all set. YEAHHHH.

Marisa is close to promotion as well. Ewan is now level 5 Shaman. Hopefully he'll be able to Summon before C18.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

AND ERL POST YOUR CHARACTER IN FEM SO WE CAN SM TRIANGLE (without the triangle attack, sadly)

I still ironing out the details! I think I may want him to join at a higher level because I don't like his 21 base hp. But I don't want to tweak the other stats either.

And I don't want him to have a cliché Myrm/SM personality. (Looking for fights to constantly improve his swordplay or stoic/laconic and likes to kill things for example)

Gerik promoted. Gained axes. At this rate, he'll be able to Garm. Soloing Peggies in C15 with his hand axe=B axe already. Also 17 defense. Yay.

Glad Gerik is living up to his tankiness finally. Was gettin' worried there.

Now just to get GerikJosh B and I'm all set. YEAHHHH.

Marisa is close to promotion as well. Ewan is now level 5 Shaman. Hopefully he'll be able to Summon before C18.

Nice. Are you using the Tower of Valni, btw?

I still ironing out the details! I think I may want him to join at a higher level because I don't like his 21 base hp. But I don't want to tweak the other stats either.

And I don't want him to have a cliché Myrm/SM personality. (Looking for fights to constantly improve his swordplay or stoic/laconic and likes to kill things for example)

//SM with a lax style, but devastating attacks

@ERL: Alright.

Nope. I'm letting Ewan chip off of things or grab kills. Actually taking advantage of Eirika being stuck at 12 STR, haha.

I'm probably actually going to let Seth go through Valni then let him and Eirika finish up their A support since he won't be deployed anyway for the rest of the game (he hasn't been since C9). I need that paired ending or else.

Oh yeah, Joshie and Gerik both got laid. Both during C15 too.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Nope. I'm letting Ewan chip off of things or grab kills. Actually taking advantage of Eirika being stuck at 12 STR, haha.

Ah. I was wondering if I should allow Tower of Valni abuse for my trainee run. Since I want as much of a challenge I can get out of FE8, I'm gonna say no to it. I'm also playing Queen_Elincia's FE8 hack. It's actually pretty tough. And fun!

I'm probably actually going to let Seth go through Valni then let him and Eirika finish up their A support since he won't be deployed anyway for the rest of the game (he hasn't been since C9). I need that paired ending or else.

I wonder what happen if you got a Seth x Natasha and Eirika x Innes paired ending instead. Killing rampage? =O

Oh yeah, Joshie and Gerik both got laid. Both during C15 too.

Nice. B)

Are you alright?

No, I'm not.

I knew that, as soon as I watched that trailer, you'd be this way. XD

I was surprised with Axel as well.

The sprites look faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better now. As well as the tower attacks and the specials.

I'm not a fangirl, so don't think I am. ;_; Yet

They do, and the portraits do to.

WHO WANTS TO PLAY JUMP ROPE?

Oh, no. 99,999. I knew it would happen.

I would have asked that same question if her reaction had been any less enthusiastic.

Silly Mumu.

A kid screamed the word blasphemy into my ear after me and this other kid decided to beat up his used copy of the Oxford Annotated Bible. I drew a narwhal on it because I was bored.

...xD

Still don't get it, but whatever.

I'm sorry for being unclear.

SOMETHING SEXY HAPPENED

Valbatose lol

AXEL IS A MAIN CHARACTER FGDSJGFGDSJTRUYHJKFJKDHK;

...8[