That One Thread

Florete

Plus, I'm doing Hard Mode, where he has more than 5000 HP and 25% more Attack and Defense than usual. And, as self-torture, I have to make sure I never let anyone die, even if I have Revive. Really reaally hard.

Cloud Brand is win though. Lightning Sword is better but w/e

That's a pain. Poseidon and the dynamic duo of Karst and Agatio are extremely likely to make you frustrated. Stinking ID moves... Also, I found the Serpent to suck even on Normal. And that reminds me, I'm also doing a hard mode run of TLA... *shudders at the thought of having to throw down with Poseidon and the dynamic duo*

Edited by Ein Lanford

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

That's a pain. Poseidon and the dynamic duo of Karst and Agatio are extremely likely to make you frustrated. Stinking ID moves...

I never actually had trouble with Agatio and Karst in Normal mode though but yeah, with the HP, Attack, and Defense boosts, I'm sure they will be very annoying. In fact, I actually had trouble beating Hard Mode AVIMANDER, which was usually nothing more than a nice free supply of EXP in Normal Mode. Agatio and Karst, and likely even Moapa, would be really problematic in Hard Mode.

But what I am REALLY worried about more than anything else atm is Poseidon. I haven't even touched a whirlpool in Sea of Time but I could already just see his Watery Grave crushing my party. This isn't gonna be easy.

I never actually had trouble with Agatio and Karst in Normal mode though but yeah, with the HP, Attack, and Defense boosts, I'm sure they will be very annoying. In fact, I actually had trouble beating Hard Mode AVIMANDER, which was usually nothing more than a nice free supply of EXP in Normal Mode. Agatio and Karst, and likely even Moapa, would be really problematic in Hard Mode.

But what I am REALLY worried about more than anything else atm is Poseidon. I haven't even touched a whirlpool in Sea of Time but I could already just see his Watery Grave crushing my party. This isn't gonna be easy.

My hard mode run last stopped in Madra, so I won't have to worry about that for quite a while. And Moapa? Hmm... Another one who wasn't all that much trouble in Normal mode, but he has those Knights with him... Also, how hard is teh AVIMANDER?

Edited by Ein Lanford

so, what did you promote people into? hero for Gerik I know (because axes) are Joshua and Marisa both SM's?

durability isn't usually much of a problem in SS even on hard though, even if Ewan has no defense he should have a lot of speed (unless screwed) and enemies aren't exactly the greatest of aim.

Joshie and Marisa are both SMs, yes. Ewan is Summoner since he makes excellent use of them in C18. Saleh's a prepromo, Tethys doesn't promote, and Eirika is... well, Eirika. Who now has 9 move and rescue-dropping utility on everyone except Gerik.

Well, you know, Ewan had that pupil period with 15HP/0 DEF...C14 is great to train him, though, since the knights make good Ewanbait (Taking advantage of Eirika's 12 STR there). And RNG hates me when it comes to actual battles. Joshie and Marisa had been hit by axemen at single-digit displayed. Several times. WTF man. At least they made it up in stats.

That and I'm OCD as hell. Even though this is a GLORY TO JEHANNA run, I have to recruit everyone.

In all seriousness, though, I could probably turn this into a Joshua and Gerik double solo.

Edited by Luminescent Blade