• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Two Resists + that Djinn which raises Resistance = Max Res. If only enemy EPA didn't exist...

Karst and Agatio. I normally tend to focus all my bullets at Agatio and then bring down Karst when she's alone. Perhaps it would be wiser if I switched them up. I have doubts of whether Bind would work though. I'm fighting Poseidon right now actually. I'd rather face another Serpent.

I guess Heat Stun is one such EPA.

One of the Mercury Djinn can seal Psynergy. Can't remember which one though. As for the Doom Dragon, I guess its total HP in hard mode is 21,600? Star Magician... Get rid of its minions until all he has is Thunder Balls. All they do is mostly attack with Jupiter Psynergy that's not really notable. If Valukar uses Megaera (spelling?), Break will cut him back down to size.

I guess Heat Stun is one such EPA.

Yup, it is. Stun Muscle, Rolling Flame, and Death Scythe are EPAs as well, apparently.

One of the Mercury Djinn can seal Psynergy. Can't remember which one though. As for the Doom Dragon, I guess its total HP in hard mode is 21,600? Star Magician... Get rid of its minions until all he has is Thunder Balls. All they do is mostly attack with Jupiter Psynergy that's not really notable. If Valukar uses Megaera (spelling?), Break will cut him back down to size.

Rime, but like I said, bosses tend to be immune to sealing abilities. Even though the game's HP cap is 16383, I don't think it affects Doomy because I guess each head has their own HP (that won't exceed the cap). As for Star Magician's balls, I only wipe out the Refresh and Guard ones. Thunder Balls are just useless after a couple of Resists and the other Balls (Mine Balls iirc) commit suicide anyway. I heard somewhere that the Trident breaks through ANY barrier so I might try to first beat him without destroying the Guard Balls just to verify if that's true or not.

Also, I never actually thought of using Break on Valukar but it seems like a really good idea now. Thanks! And yeah, it's spelled Megaera, but he can use any summon that your Standby Djinn allow.

Yup, it is. Stun Muscle, Rolling Flame, and Death Scythe are EPAs as well, apparently.

Rime, but like I said, bosses tend to be immune to sealing abilities. Even though the game's HP cap is 16383, I don't think it affects Doomy because I guess each head has their own HP (that won't exceed the cap). As for Star Magician's balls, I only wipe out the Refresh and Guard ones. Thunder Balls are just useless after a couple of Resists and the other Balls (Mine Balls iirc) commit suicide anyway. I heard somewhere that the Trident breaks through ANY barrier so I might try to first beat him without destroying the Guard Balls just to verify if that's true or not.

Also, I never actually thought of using Break on Valukar but it seems like a really good idea now. Thanks! And yeah, it's spelled Megaera, but he can use any summon that your Standby Djinn allow.

Hmmm. I suppose Armor Crush, Stun Jip, and Mine Ball are all EPAs? (Well, maybe not the last one...)

Figures, hence me saying that it'd have 21,600 total HP in hard mode. And yeah, once you use Resist a couple times, Thunder Balls are just worthless, especially in comparison to the Megacool and Spark Plasma Star Magician loves to use. The red balls are Anger Balls, and it hurts when they suicide.

Yeah, I surely don't like the idea of Valukar's Stun Jip being any more powerful than it already is, hence suggesting to use Break if he uses Megaera. And you'll be kicking yourself if he manages to summon Coatlicue.

Hmmm. I suppose Armor Crush, Stun Jip, and Mine Ball are all EPAs? (Well, maybe not the last one...)

Figures, hence me saying that it'd have 21,600 total HP in hard mode. And yeah, once you use Resist a couple times, Thunder Balls are just worthless, especially in comparison to the Megacool and Spark Plasma Star Magician loves to use. The red balls are Anger Balls, and it hurts when they suicide.

Yeah, I surely don't like the idea of Valukar's Stun Jip being any more powerful than it already is, hence suggesting to use Break if he uses Megaera. And you'll be kicking yourself if he manages to summon Coatlicue.

*checks*

Yup, all EPAs. Even Mine Ball.

Still, there's not much point in directing your attacks towards the Anger Balls, since they'll die anyway. Doomy is gonna be a huge pain with so much HP though. I might have to beat Dully first, for once.

Coatlicue... Oh snap, COATLICUE??? I almost forgot about that. The pure healing summon that is absolutely worthless since it's never worth putting so many Djinn in recovery mode just that. If Valukar uses that, I'm gonna be hitting Reset ASAP.

Hmmm, maybe I should try beating Dullahan and get Iris before fighting Valukar. Start the battle with all Djinn Standby and see how tough he'll be then

*checks*

Yup, all EPAs. Even Mine Ball.

Still, there's not much point in directing your attacks towards the Anger Balls, since they'll die anyway. Doomy is gonna be a huge pain with so much HP though. I might have to beat Dully first, for once.

Coatlicue... Oh snap, COATLICUE??? I almost forgot about that. The pure healing summon that is absolutely worthless since it's never worth putting so many Djinn in recovery mode just that. If Valukar uses that, I'm gonna be hitting Reset ASAP.

Hmmm, maybe I should try beating Dullahan and get Iris before fighting Valukar. Start the battle with all Djinn Standby and see how tough he'll be then

I figured so...

True.

Hmmm... Even lower level summons can deal good damage to Valukar because his HP is so high. If used on you, though... Not so much.

What is Musain ruled by?

Can you do that for mine too?

Am I the only one who thinks that Support CEv bonuses are rarely significant enough to make a difference?

A dude based on Blume.

Why?

Nope, CEV sucks apart from FE6 Sacae.

And I just realised in my sarcasm that Onduris exists and I plan to go through with it. FURETCHEN WILL BE INVULNERABLE.

I figured so...

Apparently, Mine Ball, Rolling Flame, and Shuriken are the only EPAs that hit multiple targets.

Hmmm... Even lower level summons can deal good damage to Valukar because his HP is so high. If used on you, though... Not so much.

Yup. Valukar was always the easiest guardian for me.

A dude based on Blume.

Does this mean his name won't be Blume?

Why?

So that El Ray Leon can post my character where everyone at FEM can see it

Nope, CEV sucks apart from FE6 Sacae.

Yup

And I just realised in my sarcasm that Onduris exists and I plan to go through with it. FURETCHEN WILL BE INVULNERABLE.

Snipers are never known for their defenses.

Does this mean his name won't be Blume?

So that El Ray Leon can post my character where everyone at FEM can see it

Yup

Snipers are never known for their defenses.

I FERVENTLY HOPE NOT BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE A WHORE WHENEVER I WRITE EXISTING CANONICAL JUGDRAL CHARACTERS INTO THIS COMPLETELY SEPERATE UNIVERSE.

Why don't you, y'know, do it yourself?

Yarp.

Furetchen IS. Base 10 with good growths. His only good stats are Def and Speed. With his not-terrible Res the guy's a tank.

I FERVENTLY HOPE NOT BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE A WHORE WHENEVER I WRITE EXISTING CANONICAL JUGDRAL CHARACTERS INTO THIS COMPLETELY SEPERATE UNIVERSE.

But Tailto is still Tailto, right?

Why don't you, y'know, do it yourself?

I'll do all the work and stuff myself. Except the posting bit, since that requires me to go to FEM.

Furetchen IS. Base 10 with good growths. His only good stats are Def and Speed. With his not-terrible Res the guy's a tank.

Ah, so you designed him to be a tankish Sniper? That... doesn't sound very useful since Snipers rarely get to counterattack.

But Tailto is still Tailto, right?

I'll do all the work and stuff myself. Except the posting bit, since that requires me to go to FEM.

Ah, so you designed him to be a tankish Sniper? That... doesn't sound very useful since Snipers rarely get to counterattack.

Yes, but considering the correct translation is Tiltyu I'll ignore it conveniently. Tailto sounds better, though.

JUST LOG IN. NOBODY WILL KILL YOU.

I didn't design him that way! It just...happened! You know how in FE7 Defence is often pretty low esp. compared to Strength? Furetchen suffers not from this.

Edited by Furetchen

Yes, but considering the correct translation is Tiltyu I'll ignore it conveniently. Tailto sounds better, though.

YESZ!!! Can I still have the A support with her?

JUST LOG IN. NOBODY WILL KILL YOU.

...are you absolutely sure about that?

I didn't design him that way! It just...happened! You know how in FE7 Defence is often pretty low esp. compared to Strength? Furetchen suffers not from this.

Yup. But you're the one who decided his base stats and growths.

YESZ!!! Can I still have the A support with her?

...are you absolutely sure about that?

Yup. But you're the one who decided his base stats and growths.

Dunno. Ask Enjol.

YES. NADESICO HASN'T TOUCHED THE PLACE IN LIKE FOUR MONTHS.

Yeah, I know. But Marcus was quite pathetic in the tanking department eventually...15% Def growth and terrible Speed and HP. Furetchen has good Speed, good Def, passable (but sub-Marky) Res, okay luck and...terrible HP. Anyway, the only difference between his Str and Def is 3 points in base, slanted towards Strength. His skill lets him down by sucking.

Dunno. Ask Enjol.

He threatened to ban me when I did

YES. NADESICO HASN'T TOUCHED THE PLACE IN LIKE FOUR MONTHS.

That's not relevant. I haven't touched it in nearly SIX months.

Yeah, I know. But Marcus was quite pathetic in the tanking department eventually...15% Def growth and terrible Speed and HP. Furetchen has good Speed, good Def, passable (but sub-Marky) Res, okay luck and...terrible HP. Anyway, the only difference between his Str and Def is 3 points in base, slanted towards Strength. His skill lets him down by sucking.

Still, I'd rather have a Jeigan Sniper than a Jeigan Paladin.

He threatened to ban me when I did

That's not relevant. I haven't touched it in nearly SIX months.

Still, I'd rather have a Jeigan Sniper than a Jeigan Paladin.

Fair point.

Oh for- I HAVEN'T SEEN HER SINCE WE RELAUNCHED IT. IF SHE APPEARS, AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE STONES TO IGNORE HER, THEN LOG OUT.

True that. Also, I took over Rolf Fanboy's slot, so I have a 75% share in ALL player-controlled bowmen. If you count Warrior!Brallen's lulzy E Bow starting point, that is; otherwise, a 'mere' 66%.

Guillaume is a french name, and also the name of the "evil catholic" from Martin Guerre.

Fits perfectly.

Guillaume has always been one of my favourite French names, but I have NO FUCKING CLUE how to pronounce it. And usually I'm pretty good at pronouncing European words. In the same way I might be able to fool Crash into thinking I can speak fluent Cantonese, when really all I've been doing is paying attention to the way people end sentences in Jackie Chan films.

Guillaume has always been one of my favourite French names, but I have NO FUCKING CLUE how to pronounce it. And usually I'm pretty good at pronouncing European words. In the same way I might be able to fool Crash into thinking I can speak fluent Cantonese, when really all I've been doing is paying attention to the way people end sentences in Jackie Chan films.

Ghi-yo-mm.

I have prayed to Saint Glince for guidance, to help Proto in this time of uncertainty and facial hair. Hopefully, he guides my hand, and hopefully not into the strip club again like last week. Fucking perverted Saint.

Fair point.

He still doesn't allow any paired ending...

Oh for- I HAVEN'T SEEN HER SINCE WE RELAUNCHED IT. IF SHE APPEARS, AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE STONES TO IGNORE HER, THEN LOG OUT.

What does that have to do with anything? btw if she, or you, checks my profile there, you can tell whether I logged in recently or not.

True that. Also, I took over Rolf Fanboy's slot, so I have a 75% share in ALL player-controlled bowmen. If you count Warrior!Brallen's lulzy E Bow starting point, that is; otherwise, a 'mere' 66%.

What happened to piggyboi?

I have prayed to Saint Glince for guidance, to help Proto in this time of uncertainty and facial hair. Hopefully, he guides my hand, and hopefully not into the strip club again like last week. Fucking perverted Saint.

He guided you to a strip club? I am so not following his guidance.

He still doesn't allow any paired ending...

What does that have to do with anything? btw if she, or you, checks my profile there, you can tell whether I logged in recently or not.

What happened to piggyboi?

He guided you to a strip club? I am so not following his guidance.

Meh.

JUST LOG IN

Dunno, dun't care.

FUCK YOU SAINT GLINCE