That One Thread

Florete

SUPPORT ADRIAN. HE IS THUNDER AND GIVES DURABILITY

I don't want to drag a bard around. I wants supports that double as combat buddies!

Adrian can be Fayt's little buddy. The one that brings him out of his shell. That could work. Of course, it would need his approval.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Except Noctian joins 19 chapter after Lumi.

But it IS Anima x Fire at 80+5.

I just don't want Lumi falling for every dude she supports with. >___< besides her brother because this isn't Judgral.

How about a paired ending where she leaves back to her old continent and lives with her family instead?

Okay then. I'll write these supports at school. 8]

...you missed the joke again

Thanks!

Trapboy is trap. He's 20. XD

So THAT's why you used Lucius as a base, eh?

If there was only another slot...

Noctian's on popular demand. 8D

Proto's Lumi's bro, though,so he has priority there for Noctian support.

He could still have a post-recruitment convo with him.

Uh, my character's stuff aren't 100% confirmed. I'm not sure how ALS would react to FOUR people from another unknown continent.

How about a paired ending where she leaves back to her old continent and lives with her family instead?

So THAT's why you used Lucius as a base, eh?

Uh, my character's stuff aren't 100% confirmed. I'm not sure how ALS would react to FOUR people from another unknown continent.

But that's the default ending. She becomes the official diplomat, though, since she has over 9000 knowledge of like, every other country due to traveling around A LOT. So she still travels a lot but is now on official business. I'll post her official story (is long) sometimes. Not now, though.

I just haven't written her default ending yet, due to wording issues.

Hell yeah.

There's more people from random continents. Just confirm with Astra. After all, it makes plot sense.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

But the another continent thing works with me+Proto+ERL's characters due to relating backstories.

Proto's going to be Lumi's bro who went looking for her because she usually doesn't leave too long at a time, and ERL is a childhood friend, don't know too much of it though.

But they're from the same place.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Lucky Dice game. Four dice rolled. I got 2-1-1-1. It's a triple so I get some money. I could double up the money if I guess correctly on whether the next roll would have a higher or a lower total. The options specifically said "6 or more" and "4 or less". The next roll got another 5 and I lost. Wait, what?

I've had bullcrap like that happen to me as well.

I've had bullcrap like that happen to me as well.

Well, I got a lot of money out of the Lucky Dice. I once went as far as 32x. My money problems are finally over!

Can I create a Boss Character based on Soul?

Interestingly, you're not the first one who asked.

I think we have a name, but I didn't like it, feel free to rename her.

I gave out a repository of generic male warrior names I use for...generic male warriors. One went to the tactician (makes me wince) another went to the Assassin (makes me cringe).