• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Just making my way out of Lemuria. To be honest, the Serpent went down without too much trouble, aside from it taking a long time, but Poseidon... >_>

On a side note, Proto, did you give Sheba the Trident? Since you took Poseidon out with a summon rush in only two turns...

Edited by Ein Lanford

Just making my way out of Lemuria. To be honest, the Serpent went down without too much trouble, aside from it taking a long time, but Poseidon... >_>

On a side note, Proto, did you give Sheba the Trident? Since you took Poseidon out with a summon rush in only two turns...

lol, for me it was the opposite. Serpent was tough with Poseidon being easy.

And no, I gave it to Jenna. She was the fastest. If you're wondering why, I think it's because I gave her the Aerial Gloves and/or some Agility boosting items (I generally just give those to whoever has the lowest stat so Jenna's class might have been the slowest from the group at some point).

lol, for me it was the opposite. Serpent was tough with Poseidon being easy.

And no, I gave it to Jenna. She was the fastest. If you're wondering why, I think it's because I gave her the Aerial Gloves and/or some Agility boosting items (I generally just give those to whoever has the lowest stat so Jenna's class might have been the slowest from the group at some point).

Heh...

Figures that you'd have given it to whoever was the fastest since that allows you to start things off on the offense. I eventually got that idea after a few tries.

On a side note, a mage that can use a Rapier isn't something you'd see every day, now is it?

Heh...

Figures that you'd have given it to whoever was the fastest since that allows you to start things off on the offense. I eventually got that idea after a few tries.

On a side note, a mage that can use a Rapier isn't something you'd see every day, now is it?

Well, that's what Jenna and Ivan are for, aren't they? If Jenna is even considered a mage...

But the game really hates Ivan. He can't equip the heavy armor that Felix/Piers/Isaac/Garet can equip, and at the same, he's incapable of wearing those female-only dresses for Jenna/Sheba/Mia. Poor Ivan...

That was the only good part. The rest was bleh

Everyone in the FE4 thread flooded in here. Soul got banned. ERL started to write creepy fanfics.....

I think thats it............

Boring.

Also, God of War has scenes involving Kratos fucking women. And it gives him experience.

What am I playing.