That One Thread

Florete

Stepson, wat?

Are you implying that you hate everything that isn't manly?

Ether is Shanan's son with Nanna.

I am Shanan's odocest wife (Seth is m'concubine).

I'm implying that everything manly gets a +3 bonus to me liking them.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

OH RIGHT! THAT!

My memory is horrible. >_<

In other news, speaking of Sethsoloing, I finished Ch. 5. today. Seth pretty much wiped out the entire top half of the map. Ross hit LV 10 early and finally got a decent level up with HP, STR, SKL, and RES of all things. He also ate the Dragonshield and will also eat the Secret Book.

I stopped at Ch 5x. Gonna play it normally since I'm not using any units from there. Plus is it just me or is 5x just boring? I never liked that chapter. :P

It's not just you.

I don't like that chapter either because Seth isn't in it.

Usually, when I don't plan on using Ephie and the cavs, I let Orson eat up everything and have the rest transport weapons to Eirika. That Silver Sword is damn nice.

Also, I suggest S swording Seth and feed him Talismans for the Gorgon Chapter. Only remotely difficult chapter in the entire game, though. And at least one Robe. That way he'll take Shadowshots like Lucius takes Bolting.

OH RIGHT! THAT!

My memory is horrible. >_<

In other news, speaking of Sethsoloing, I finished Ch. 5. today. Seth pretty much wiped out the entire top half of the map. Ross hit LV 10 early and finally got a decent level up with HP, STR, SKL, and RES of all things. He also ate the Dragonshield and will also eat the Secret Book.

I stopped at Ch 5x. Gonna play it normally since I'm not using any units from there. Plus is it just me or is 5x just boring? I never liked that chapter. :P

Seth solo and Ross leveled up? What.

It's not just you.

I don't like that chapter either because Seth isn't in it.

Usually, when I don't plan on using Ephie and the cavs, I let Orson eat up everything and have the rest transport weapons to Eirika. That Silver Sword is damn nice.

Also, I suggest S swording Seth and feed him Talismans for the Gorgon Chapter. Only remotely difficult chapter in the entire game, though. And at least one Robe. That way he'll take Shadowshots like Lucius takes Bolting.

I don't like that chapter because Reginleif aside, all I have is crappy Steel Lances for lance options (as well as a Javelin and a Killer Lance).

Of course, you have to beware of Murphy's Law with regard to STONE status.

Yeah. And I want to keep that Javelin intact because Seth goes through then like Ilyana on steak, but I run out of lances quick.

;~;

Oh god. Stone.

Once, both Eirika and Seth got Stone'd at low-ass rates. I raegreset.

Especially if they come in pairs. Seth can oneshot one with Audhulma, but he can't counter three-range. >A<

Yeah. And I want to keep that Javelin intact because Seth goes through then like Ilyana on steak, but I run out of lances quick.

;~;

Oh god. Stone.

Once, both Eirika and Seth got Stone'd at low-ass rates. I raegreset.

Especially if they come in pairs. Seth can oneshot one with Audhulma, but he can't counter three-range. >A<

OK.

Yeah... Not good, not just in Fire Emblem, but in RPGs in general.

Speaking of raegresets... Eirika got hit twice in chapter 19 by warriors with low-ass hit rates. Were it not for the fact that the chapter was almost over, I would've raegresetted.

Yeah. Especially nasty in Lagdou where you see them with MAXED Mag, which means massive damage Shadowshots and Demon Surges.

Well, if she died it'd be gameover anyway. From what you've said, it seems like she pulled through.

I've learned to do a three-turn "grab the speedwing with some keys and a high-move character and have Seth lolrape through the forces before reinforcements kick in or else we're screwed" when doing Seth-related themed runs.

It works wonders. Elixir-spamming, though.

FUCKING GORGONS.

I mean, if NATASHA with 'roids-induced Cap-ramming can get hit (happened once ;~; )... anything's possible.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

He already did in that chapter. I plan on giving Seth Audhulma, Ross Garm, Amelia Vidofnir, and Ewan Excalibur (or could I get his Light Magic level up in time for Ivaldi?).

And yeah, I'll think I'll let Orson rape 5x so it could go faster. The others will just collect the treasures.

Edited by El Rey León