• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

For Othin, the former, but at 1-2 range. Halvan can do both.

AND NOW THEY'RE GONE

Stupid Dungeon level with my forgetting to use savestates.

You know, I finished the entire game without savestates. Power failures annoyed me but it wasn't THAT hard.

Also, this is Bahamut.

bu_m_252.png

Not as badass or cool as the Bahamut in Final Fantasy, though.

Of course not. Generic enemies of one game can never be as cool as big bosses in others. Final Fantasy's Dullahan is really really really lame compared to Golden Sun's epic Dullahan with his awesome Formina Sage.

Hmm... though Leviathan uses Tidal Wave to deal huge Water damage, this thing uses Gale Wing to give you the boot (in other words, blow you away and make you mad because getting blown away can be a colossal waste of time).

Which is enough for the monster family to earn the title of "most annoying, rage-inducing, frustrating monster in the game"

Also, this Wyrm makes me mad; whenever it's about to blow me out of battle, it goes "Is that all...? Weak ones, begone."

bu_m_244.png

(Actually, I dislike any Wyrm that can blow me out of battle.)

^This. I have to keep holding myself back until he uses up his turn so that his meter never reaches MAX. And at least one of these Wyrms can only be encountered once, meaning if you get blown away, you'll never be able to see what lies behind him.

Also, why is it that whenever I click on a new page, thinking it's going to be the last, a new page pops up just after that? It's becoming almost like FE4 Thread in that sense.

Because Jupiter has really low gravity force...

This is fiction.

Gravity do not exist.

What Lumi said.

And actually, in the prompt, it said "feel free to defy laws of gravity."

And did I mention they're trying to get from Denmark to England? 8D

Of course not. Generic enemies of one game can never be as cool as big bosses in others. Final Fantasy's Dullahan is really really really lame compared to Golden Sun's epic Dullahan with his awesome Formina Sage.

Which is enough for the monster family to earn the title of "most annoying, rage-inducing, frustrating monster in the game"

^This. I have to keep holding myself back until he uses up his turn so that his meter never reaches MAX. And at least one of these Wyrms can only be encountered once, meaning if you get blown away, you'll never be able to see what lies behind him.

True.

Indeed. Though I also dislike seeing plants in the back, since their Rage Attack can zonk out (read: put to sleep) Ein's partners, and having both of your partners affected by sleep sucks gigantic portions of ass. Likewise with Harpies, only their Lullaby is XAV+GD.

Hmm....

True.

Indeed. Though I also dislike seeing plants in the back, since their Rage Attack can zonk out (read: put to sleep) Ein's partners, and having both of your partners affected by sleep sucks gigantic portions of ass. Likewise with Harpies, only their Lullaby is XAV+GD.

Hmm....

Plants are annoying, yeah, but since you heal up after every battle, the only annoying enemies I faced are the wyrms and those slimy stuff that reduce weapon durability. Even with plants around, it's hard to die against generic enemies.

Plants are annoying, yeah, but since you heal up after every battle, the only annoying enemies I faced are the wyrms and those slimy stuff that reduce weapon durability. Even with plants around, it's hard to die against generic enemies.

I dislike those as well. But I'm surprised that you didn't find the skeletons annoying, as I see them as something to be terminated with extreme prejudice. Also, you say that you don't really bother with broadswords since Ein can use Einherjar, right? Well, as I see it, the problem with that is that it often takes him longer to get his next turn when he uses Einherjar. Oh, and I just hate Bolio's Necro Team; so many targets, and having to worry about status doesn't help.

Not awesome. My brief exposure to Thracia really impressed me with them. SPD-based Fighters? They were like Swordmasters with Axes?

I hope you reset (resetted?). Thracia's difficult enough. And without the two best units you're in for an even tougher ride.

They're meant to get

imprisoned

with me? FFFFFFFFF

Also, I know there is a 4x, and I missed it. I have a suspicion I'm meant to get Sety and/or Asvel there.

You know, I finished the entire game without savestates. Power failures annoyed me but it wasn't THAT hard.

That's dangerous on a game where Wait is the default selection over Staff.