• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Because Kai keeps underrating DURACELL. >8[

Also Ritcher and his "zomg i haet Greak Knights coz they have vulnerbilaty to two weapon types", even if said weapon types hardly appear, and when they do, they usually still do mosquito-like damage on Duessel's manly durabilty.

I wouldn't call weapon Mt being tripled "mosquito-like" at all.

I wouldn't call weapon Mt being tripled "mosquito-like" at all.

It's a minor weakness, regardless. Seeing as you can avoid this and Duessel's hardly getting instablicked by anything.

C16 was so much a cakewalk it wasn't even funny. Seriously. No challenge at all.

Amelia and Ewan became Super Trainees. Crit bonus and watered-down Archsage, YES.

Seth critbliked Orson with a Silver Lance.

Oh crud, how am I gonna recruit Syrene without a trained Innes, Vanessa or Tana? ....should I care?

BAR FIGHT MUTHAFUCKAS

LET'S GO (hey! ho!)

*punches ERL through the face*

WHAT THE HELL! I WAS STILL SLEEPING! I KNOW AUSTRALIANS ARE INCAPABLE OF "FEELINGS" BUT STILL!

NOT COOL, BRO.

's long as Syrene's alive, she autojoins at the end of the chapter. Just have Seth tank the Druids and DKs up north and get Eiri to help him, and the Trainee support trio down south to deal with reinforcement waves. Theoretically it may work, though Syrene is annoying as a Green unit.

C16=yay levels.

Except Sethsolo where he was teamed up in 4 directions while rescuing Eirika and dodging Boltings. Not cool.

C17 will be a rush chapter, no doubt. Doesn't a Berserker have a Speedwing I can steal off of though? I don't feel like lugging around Rennac again just for that though. Though Seth still hasn't gained any SPD points. ;~;

I'm just glad Eirika can fight again. Poor girl was getting bored. :awesome:

C17 will be a rush chapter, no doubt. Doesn't a Berserker have a Speedwing I can steal off of though? I don't feel like lugging around Rennac again just for that though. Though Seth still hasn't gained any SPD points. ;~;

I'm just glad Eirika can fight again. Poor girl was getting bored. :awesome:

That Berserker has a Dracoshield.

I guess she was tired of watching the show and is ready to kick serious Remnant ass. :awesome:

What is that bullshit? No speed for Seth? 45% percent growths and still no speed? WTF ANNA I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS BULLSHIT

No wings. The next one is C19. How's his STR looking. though? Capped it yet?

24 STR, Level 18. Two chances to hit his cap. Don't screw me Anna. >8[

Ah, it's a Dracoshield. He has 20 DEF now. Ross has 15 and Amelia has 17. Why not give it one of them since both are DEF-blessed? Remember, this isn't about Seth, it's about the Trainees. 8] I will give him the Talisman though.

It.... was something...... I dont remember.... @_@

What exactly were you doing when you drank this substance? How would you unintentionally drink something alcoholic? Did one of your friends spike your drink or something?

Never drink punch at parties. Go to the sink and get some tap if you're thirsty.

Of couse, I'm paranoid as hell.

24 STR, Level 18. Two chances to hit his cap. Don't screw me Anna. >8[

Ah, it's a Dracoshield. He has 20 DEF now. Ross has 15 and Amelia has 17. Why not give it one of them since both are DEF-blessed? Remember, this isn't about Seth, it's about the Trainees. 8] I will give him the Talisman though.

*thinks for a moment* The only boss that targets DEF hereon out is... DK, and he's getting a teamup anyway.

Give it to whoever can dodge the least well out of those two. How's Eiri doing?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I think...... that thing I drank yesterday..... it wasnt water.... @_@

Spit it out as soon as you find the taste strange. And if you already swallowed it, well, you know what to do now.