That One Thread

Florete

Delmud has a 26 STR cap and a 29 SPD cap. He's giving 2 stat points for the increased movement. And yes, the leg ring exists but only one.

There is no guarantee that SM's will cap their STR. Delmud will either come close or cap his str because of Hezul blood

............. and also because there are no Sword people that can inherit the Balmung in Nier other then Delmud, Celice and Sluef. Celice is better off with his Tyfring and Sluef is a thief :/

I paired Lachesis with Shannan. Their Children will have epic Speed.

I was obviously referring to Vanilla FE4, where Forrest knights have 23 STR and 27 SPD.

What Ayra is not part of this blasphemy.

I was just kidding. And I think a girl 'zerker would be cool. u_u

I've met many girls that have theirs thicker than mine. The voice, I mean.

It would be cool. I'd want a female unit with 28-29 STR. Would be awesome.

Hell, I'd use a female Zerker. Probably will be the only GBA monoaxe unit I'll ever use, since Hector gets swords.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I want to play those FE4 hacks, but I just wouldn't enjoy it without understanding what everyone's saying.

Dude, you've played FE4. You also have savestates so I dont see whats the problem

@ Lumi: I've ruined enough for you, find out yourself.

Hey you. How are you?

Pretty good. You?

RAEG over desert chapter though. Lucius and Hawkeye are the only people I can depend on. Florina got DEF/RES screwed bad and Heath is gonna get blicked by mages. Plus FoW. >_____<

RAEG over desert chapter though. Lucius and Hawkeye are the only people I can depend on. Florina got DEF/RES screwed bad and Heath is gonna get blicked by mages. Plus FoW. >_____<

No Canas? And you're using Heath instead of Florina/Fiora who you get far earlier???

No Canas? And you're using Heath instead of Florina/Fiora who you get far earlier???

I'm not. I'm trying to use Fiora but she's at base, and Florina's stat screwed badly so that anything that hits her will probably kill her.

So many DKs on the map. I wish I had my uberFlorina on my second FE7 PT. Or Vaida. I miss Vaida but she comes so late. >___<

And I'm playing HHM so the only magic user that gets a slot so far are Lucius and Prissy. And Pent will probably replace Prissy because I don't have enough rings. Lucius is a god though.

FUCKING 8 SLOTS. I already have to leave Lyn this chapter because she hit level 20. She'd probably be a great help, though.

Yeah. HHM's tight on slots. Marcus is STILL my best Pallie, lol. Besides his speed issues he's full of manliness. I want to use Isa too if I get the slots.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I always give him a chance before I bench him---and that's around 7 levels. Doubling is pretty useful.

On another note, my Lyn is insanely durable as far as Lyn is concerned. level 18 lord with 9 DEF what.

Hector is screwed though. ;~;

Hmm...

Well, that's a pretty good Lyn.

Oww.

Hmm...

Well, that's a pretty good Lyn.

Oww.

He's actually quite useful when he cooperates.

Especially Hector Hard Mode with that manly Killing Edge and being the only person doubling aside from Lyn and Raven, though RNG was mean to Florina. >____<

Lyn is epic and hit level 20 first. Which was Hector's job... usually.

Yeah. He's caught up a bit, but still not enough, and considering that it's his mode he's going to promote megalate. Go speedwings go~

He's actually quite useful when he cooperates.

Especially Hector Hard Mode with that manly Killing Edge and being the only person doubling aside from Lyn and Raven, though RNG was mean to Florina. >____<

Lyn is epic and hit level 20 first. Which was Hector's job... usually.

Yeah. He's caught up a bit, but still not enough, and considering that it's his mode he's going to promote megalate. Go speedwings go~

Yeah.

I'm curious now. What are her stats?

The late promotion means he'll have to play catch-up after he promotes...