• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Ehhh, I didn't know how to pronounce it either, so...

At any rate, I don't see how Vantage/Wrath makes Mia broken in FE9. Armors, wyverns and laguz are likely to survive a critical hit unless injured beforehand, and Killing Edges aren't buyable in PoR either.

Well, yeah, there are a few units that would survive but most weaker enemies can't handle 100% critical hits. You can stick Wrath!Mia with a Killing Edge/Vague Katti in the middle of a huge enemy swarm and there would be a really good chance that she'll make it through the enemy phase alive.

At first I said it like "Sur eens," but now I say it more like "Sair eh naes"

I'll pretend like I never heard the Radiant Dawn narrator and continue pronouncing it Sur eens.

EDIT: Wait, Midir is a he?

No, she isn't.

C

Kaien: ...........

Claire: You look like you're lost in thought? What is the matter?

Kaien: I was thinking about when Treol took you away. I just didnt know what to.... I felt lost. If knew that if i slipped up they would kill you without hessitation.

Claire: Milord.... what did they make you do?

Kaien: Claire, I've killed people, people that didnt deserve to die. Sometimes, I feel as if thier souls are haunting me.

Claire: Kaien, I'm just one person. You killed so many people just to keep me alive..... oh *Staggers back*

Kaien: *Moves forward* Claire?

Claire: Im alright, it was just a little head rush. Please dont worry

Kaien: Claire, forgive me.

Claire: Hm?

Kaien: Even before you were kidnapped I remember leaving you alone to go out on missions. After this war, I promise I'll spend more time with you.

Claire: There is nothing I would like more.

Kaien: I couldnt agree more. Claire, I have to take my leave now. Please, watch yourself.

Claire: I will, milord. *Kaien dissapears*

Claire: ...... I want to tell him but..... what if he...... *Closes eyes* Oh Kaien, why am I so scared?

C

Kaien: ...........

Claire: You look like you're lost in thought? What is the matter?

Kaien: I was thinking about when Treol took you away. I just didnt know what to.... I felt lost. If knew that if i slipped up they would kill you without hessitation.

Claire: Milord.... what did they make you do?

Kaien: Claire, I've killed people, people that didnt deserve to die. Sometimes, I feel as if thier souls are haunting me.

Claire: Kaien, I'm just one person. You killed so many people just to keep me alive..... oh *Staggers back*

Kaien: *Moves forward* Claire?

Claire: Im alright, it was just a little head rush. Please dont worry

Kaien: Claire, forgive me.

Claire: Hm?

Kaien: Even before you were kidnapped I remember leaving you alone to go out on missions. After this war, I promise I'll spend more time with you.

Claire: There is nothing I would like more.

Kaien: I couldnt agree more. Claire, I have to take my leave now. Please, watch yourself.

Claire: I will, milord. *Kaien dissapears*

Claire: ...... I want to tell him but..... what if he...... *Closes eyes* Oh Kaien, why am I so scared?

When I go to the trouble of rewriting your shambolic supports WOULD YOU MIND NOT DOING THE SAME AGAIN

Well, yeah, there are a few units that would survive but most weaker enemies can't handle 100% critical hits. You can stick Wrath!Mia with a Killing Edge/Vague Katti in the middle of a huge enemy swarm and there would be a really good chance that she'll make it through the enemy phase alive.

Hmm... I'm not exactly sure of that, with Mia's Strength not exactly being high and PoR enemies being reasonably durable... And again, if she doesn't kill in one blow, she has to face a counter, and she's not exactly durable at half HP. And it doesn't help that (IMO) FE9's swordmasters are more hittable than those of past games.

That was a non-sequiter. And yes, I intended to leave out the punctuation.

No I mean what

I was using Note pad which is far more faster then MS word. The downside is that spelling and grammar goes ignored.

@ Astra: Link me, I'll bookmark this time.