• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

THERE IS AN AWESOME FLAW IN MY PLAN

OKAY ADAPTING THE PLAN TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE FACT THAT I'M SOMEWHAT INEPT AT REMEMBERING THAT MY LEFT FLANK WITH ALL THE KILLY UNITS IS MIRED IN PLACE

Whatever, I can do that some other time. I've got a weekend to relax in.

OH FUCK AND AN ESSAY TO HAVE DRAFTED AND SENT IN IN THREE AND A QUARTER HOURS TIME

Edited by Furetchen

mornin, amelia

Well....I have a VERY short list. There isn't much I want.

List:

-------------

Money.

Nuke

World Destruction.

(Just one of the above is enough to satisfy me)

-------------

2. Less people bothering me IRL.

Yes, I've been pretty depressed lately.

I was gonna say use Valkyrie, Balmung glitch, and kill Julius using Lakche but....

Give Shanan all your rings and hope he procs a ton of continue is your best bet at the moment. Keep Yuria distracted---though Shanan's gonna take a while.

TANGIE~~~~

Yeah. Takes a while for Altenna to deal with them. Fee would've made it cake but you don't have her, so...

The only way to beat Yurius now, unless you defeat Manfloy, talk to Yuria, and Nargabomb him, is to set up a support system. Keep Celice close so you can use his leadership stars. Del and Nanna too. Get Faval to shoot the bastard. He does the most damage per single shot. Get Altenna to stab him then back out. Get Shanan to Balmung the hell out of Yurius after he's at half HP because like HELL he's gonna hit Shanan. Keep Aless around. He's immune to Charge and can survive a Meteo crit.

I bed now. 'night~

TANGIE~~~~

Yeah. Takes a while for Altenna to deal with them. Fee would've made it cake but you don't have her, so...

I just realised that A) Hawk doesn't give a fuck about sleep because he's that manly and 2) he can hit all the sleepers at 2-range.

I must've been so fuckin' retarded the first time to not have noticed that...of course I was a little busy at the time.

The only way to beat Yurius now, unless you defeat Manfloy, talk to Yuria, and Nargabomb him, is to set up a support system. Keep Celice close so you can use his leadership stars. Del and Nanna too. Get Faval to shoot the bastard. He does the most damage per single shot. Get Altenna to stab him then back out. Get Shanan to Balmung the hell out of Yurius after he's at half HP because like HELL he's gonna hit Shanan. Keep Aless around. He's immune to Charge and can survive a Meteo crit.

I bed now. 'night~

Going for the former option.