Ward: HIT SOMETHING DAMMIT

Rutger: WTF DEFENSE Dude's not even level 10 and he has 9 DEF already

Dieck: GOOOOOOOOD

Bors: LOL

Wolt: LOL

Thany: Flies

Yeah.

Wolt: LOL

I prefer 'lolDolt'. And I even LIKE the guy and the class, but fuck using him.

...i need to start FE6 goddammit. As it stands though, finished prologue and Alec is retardedly devoid of Str/Spd. I CAN STILL BEAT SPIKE DAMMIT

If we look at raw stats, Lakche beats out Shanan in practically every important catergory. She'll cap STR/SKL/SPD, with significantly higher HP. They are similar in DEF and LUK, and LOLMAG/RES.

Shanan only caps SKL. He averages 23 STR while She has 27, so that's 4 there. She'll most likely cap SPD but he averages 26, so that's also 4 off.

And then Lakche has Luna, which gets calculated after Meteor so if that doesn't activate, Luna does. 62 damage a hit with STR ring, so that conserves shots, and is especially nice against high-DEF enemies like Burian.

I'm well aware that Lakche is statistically superior. In fact, she reached Lv 30 before anybody else and was more useful than even Faval (Alec's son though lol), even though Faval had a holy weapon. I just find Shannan a whole lot cooler.

As for high Def enemies, I use Tordo dudes for those. Yes, I made Tailto solo Reptor (with Sylvia's help though).

Whoa there... That IS huge. Either way, both are reasons to target Agatio first (though Karst has Death Scythe and Djinnfest).

It depends, really. My own opinion keeps changing from playthrough to playthrouh, lol. Karst is the one that has Cool Aura so once she's down, it's pretty much impossible to lose to Agatio. Killing Agatio first might take some more time, with Karst healing them both. Agatio also has slightly more HP.

I prefer 'lolDolt'. And I even LIKE the guy and the class, but fuck using him.

...i need to start FE6 goddammit. As it stands though, finished prologue and Alec is retardedly devoid of Str/Spd. I CAN STILL BEAT SPIKE DAMMIT

Why FE6? It was good, but not THAT good. In fact, I liked FE2 more, even though it has a really bad reputation.

And no female can use Bows in Gen 2. Come on.

Bows are pretty much the only weapon at which the two sexes are not evenly matched. Briggid's just badass enough to break gender boundaries.

Why FE6? It was good, but not THAT good. In fact, I liked FE2 more, even though it has a really bad reputation.

It's hard and in the GBA format with which I am familiar, and completes the FE7 storyline.

FE3 was so ugly and primitive it almost caused me to burst into tears. Immersion was utterly lost. FE4 didn't even faze me, but...

Lance: MOAR STR PLZ

Alan: MOAR SPD PLZ

Happened to me in my one FE6 playthrough.

It depends, really. My own opinion keeps changing from playthrough to playthrouh, lol. Karst is the one that has Cool Aura so once she's down, it's pretty much impossible to lose to Agatio. Killing Agatio first might take some more time, with Karst healing them both. Agatio also has slightly more HP.

Heh. And there's the fact that Karst is faster.

Bold: Actually, Karst has Healing Aura.

I'm well aware that Lakche is statistically superior. In fact, she reached Lv 30 before anybody else and was more useful than even Faval (Alec's son though lol), even though Faval had a holy weapon. I just find Shannan a whole lot cooler.

Shan-chan does have a badass design (Long-haired SM men for the win). I just like Lakche better since she's Ayra 2.0 in personality, except with statistical superiority. Not gonna lie. Ayra's one of the most badass women in FE. Women like that are pretty scarce in fictional materials I've came in contact of from Japan, always relying on the dude to protect them, but no. Ayra means business and will kill you. Lakche's the same. In fact... if you let her marry a Verdane successor, you get...

We'll use Faval as an example:

stuff about verdane...

Faval : Yes, my lord!

Lakche : Faval, I’m going along with you.

Faval : No, Lakche, you can’t. The fighting still rages on there, it’s too dangerous for you to go. I’ll certainly come back to meet you again...so please, wait for me until then.

Lakche : Stop spewing that bunch of bull! I’m Lakche of Isaac, a warrior sworn to the blade as well! I’d sooner fall on my own sword than let you go alone!

Faval : Ha ha ha, yeah, you’re right. It’d be the day if you’re ever going to be afraid of some measly bandits. Sorry. Let’s go together then. It’s assuring to have you around, anyway.

Levin : ...Well, Celice, I hate to say goodbye, but it’s time for me to go on my journey, too.

I love her for that.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

This is a bit random, but out of curiosity, does anyone whether or not Fin returns as a PC in Gen 2 if he dies in Gen 1? If he does, does he keep his items and stats or not? And if he doesn't return, can he be revived with the Valkyrie staff?

She was actually pretty close to letting him live. She hit 2 times before, he hit her and brought her down to 1 HP, then she activated astra, hit twice and was greatshielded twice, missed, then killed him on a continue hit ;_;