• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Well, I can guess that it would be some time in august 2011. Or late July. Just as a rough estimate given your birthdays are separated by only 7 days. Probably late July since yours is 7 days before hers.

After all, 22/2 + 7 = 18 and you'll be 18 on aug 2 and she's only 7 days away from 22.

Let's say, July 26 as a guess? 7 days before your birthday and 14 days before hers.

You seem very interested in this....

I did. But then I realized that I never got 21x and can't go back.

Check end credits: only by 5 turns too... damn first time playing HM.

So yeah. I didn't get the legit endgame. FUCK.

I did let Roy kill Zephiel.... after Rutger took a chunk out of him, with Clarine and Shin weakening for more.

Have you finished chapter 22 yet?

I FINISHED CHAPTER 21.

WHICH WAS EXCRUCIATING.

NOT THAT YOU CARE.

MR. I-ONLY-COME-HERE-TO-CHECK-ON-LUMI'S-PROGRESS-NOT-MINE.

Also, she missed the last Divine Weapon so the game ended for her at killing Zephiel

I did. But then I realized that I never got 21x and can't go back.

Check end credits: only by 5 turns too... damn first time playing HM.

So yeah. I didn't get the legit endgame. FUCK.

I did let Roy kill Zephiel.... after Rutger took a chunk out of him, with Clarine and Shin weakening for more.

*Whine*

I FINISHED CHAPTER 21.

WHICH WAS EXCRUCIATING.

NOT THAT YOU CARE.

MR. I-ONLY-COME-HERE-TO-CHECK-ON-LUMI'S-PROGRESS-NOT-MINE.

Also, she missed the last Divine Weapon so the game ended for her at killing Zephiel

How many turns did you take?

And speaking of chapter 21, it's kinda odd that some of the reinforcements are only at level 5.

I never had a issue with getting the turncount on NM, but HM...

I took 35 turns. 35 DAMMIT. Only 5 less turns and I'd have gotten it. Damn you flying reinforcements and Lance having only 14 STR. >____<

14 Str Lance? >____< I probably would've dropped him then.

But he has more DEF than Alan and served as a good wall for my squishier people.

Alan has good offensive stats but 10 DEF. And not like Swordmaster offense, either.

Hell, if I had to redo the chapter I'd bring less people. Percy, Miledy, Shin, Fir, Lilina, Maaaybe Ellen (best healer but durability is questionable), Rutger, Dieck, and Clarine. And give Clarine more tomes. I wasted a few turns having Miledy fly across the map to bring Clarine a spare Thunder because she ran out. FUUUCK.

At least it's not as bad as my Lance. He only had 9 strength at level 20 unpromoted. He had capped speed, but his damage output was pretty bad unless Roy and Alan were right on his back.

How many turns did you take?

And speaking of chapter 21, it's kinda odd that some of the reinforcements are only at level 5.

I didn't really pay attention. Just made sure I was under 30. I think I did it like 15, maybe?

I think what made the chapter extra hard is that I used all 18 deployment slots, babysitting Yodel and Roy, and the fact that Thany and Tate made lousy backups for Miledy. She's a tank, and they're tissue paper.

I also hated how Lilina would dodge wyvern left and right, Aircaliburing them into oblivion, then Wyvern Lord with a Silver Lance comes by with 25% hit chance and shishkabobs her. :P I know 25% is actually a 1 in 4 chance, but still. :P

21x. FoW. Looking forward to it, But at least Roy can get his Sealed Sword and F$^&ING PROMOTE now.

At least it's not as bad as my Lance. He only had 9 strength at level 20 unpromoted. He had capped speed, but his damage output was pretty bad unless Roy and Alan were right on his back.

Mine is promoted. At CH21.

My main Pallie was Percy.

So damn godly.

I didn't really pay attention. Just made sure I was under 30. I think I did it like 15, maybe?

I think what made the chapter extra hard is that I used all 18 deployment slots, babysitting Yodel and Roy, and the fact that Thany and Tate made lousy backups for Miledy. She's a tank, and they're tissue paper.

I also hated how Lilina would dodge wyvern left and right, Aircaliburing them into oblivion, then Wyvern Lord with a Silver Lance comes by with 25% hit chance and shishkabobs her. :P I know 25% is actually a 1 in 4 chance, but still. :P

21x. FoW. Looking forward to it, But at least Roy can get his Sealed Sword and F$^&ING PROMOTE now.

At least you made it.

I should've used my old strategy where the godmodding trio go around the other way and get to Zephiel faster. Probably could've done it under 30 then, instead of trying to keep a bunch of squishy people alive.

But he has more DEF than Alan and served as a good wall for my squishier people.

Alan has good offensive stats but 10 DEF. And not like Swordmaster offense, either.

Hell, if I had to redo the chapter I'd bring less people. Percy, Miledy, Shin, Fir, Lilina, Maaaybe Ellen (best healer but durability is questionable), Rutger, Dieck, and Clarine. And give Clarine more tomes. I wasted a few turns having Miledy fly across the map to bring Clarine a spare Thunder because she ran out. FUUUCK.

Hmmm...

Well then.

Bold: RAEG.

The rest: That probably would work.

Wyvern Lord with a Silver Lance comes by with 25% hit chance and shishkabobs her. :P I know 25% is actually a 1 in 4 chance, but still. :P

Less, if that's a 25 displayed. Dunno how much less though.