That One Thread

Florete

Too bad the FREAKISHLY good ones cost $2000

Tell me about it.

Also it sucks how trenchcoats have become less cool. It used to make people "look how cool he looks!" Now it's like, "He's looks like he has a bomb. RUN!"

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Yeah. Gets thrown into axeland. At least Oujay has Fir's chapter. But I like Fir better anyway. Critkilling Dragons is always fun. With SHIN THE DRAGONKILLER WITH EFFECTIVE~

Echidna's the only female Hero in the GBA. Gotta pay her some respect. She's got a badass personality too. So I took her over raw stats and honestly, she was actually pretty useful.

So true. Though I don't exactly like to use Shin, because by the time he joins, I might already have dedicated myself to training Sue or Dorothy (or possibly even both). And there's the fact that using him ups my chances of going to Sacae, which I found bad enough on normal mode that I wouldn't dare touch that place with a 1001-foot pole on hard.

True, but still...

I remember when your status said "Luminescent Blade needs to finish sewing her dress". Was that for your gothic portrait?

No, my prom dress.

I was asked by a friend of mine last June.

Reusing this dress and see if I can get that guy I like to go with me.

Remodeling it, though, so it's a bit more form fitting and more victorian.

So true. Though I don't exactly like to use Shin, because by the time he joins, I might already have dedicated myself to training Sue or Dorothy (or possibly even both). And there's the fact that using him ups my chances of going to Sacae, which I found bad enough on normal mode that I wouldn't dare touch that place with a 1001-foot pole on hard.

True, but still...

See, I like my massively STR-powered speedy horsemen running ahead shooting things, so Shin's always my top choice for bows.

Sacae wasn't too bad besides Gel, actually. Miledy pulled some nice dodges though.

HOLY SHIT.

Don't worry, that's like...occasional. Summer days average like thirty-four celsius, give or take about seven for any given day.

Lanford, I'm pretty sure Narga already had this conversation with you...

Besides, I'm going to Sacae on my HM. I like archers, and this allows Klein, Igrene and Shin to shine. Wolt's too young and too chipper (pun not intended), Dorothy's too young and too dull and Sue is over-fuckin'-saturated.

Edited by Furetchen

Sacae is plenty fun. Just train Rutger. You'll want him to bosskill because he has SPEED AND CRIT AND HM BONUSES. MANLY HM BONUSES.

If you don't care about efficiency, Dieck's an excellent support partner BAD LUMI STOP SHIPPING RUTGERxDIECK

Edited by Luminescent Blade

If you don't care about efficiency, Dieck's an excellent support partner BAD LUMI STOP SHIPPING RUTGERxDIECK

Problem is, I want to beat DAnumbers' turncount. Smash it to dust, preferably. Using Oujay instead of Bors to weigh down the team, except Oujay's obviously better at everything than Bors is. And using Marcus and Zealot to do stuff.

I'll be traiing Rutger and Dieck, naturally.

My turncount kinda sucked, but I did get them to B by C14x while doing Clarine A at the same time. So whenever opportune, just stick them next to each other. Rutger's offense is already awesome, and DarkxThunder gives him a ton of Avo.

I used Marcus pretty much until Percival joined. And then Percival with his manly HM bonuses totally owned everything and was awesome.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

In an episode of criminal minds, a comic artist and his fiancée were walking to a grocery store. Vickie, his girlfriend, revealed that she was pregnant with his son and that they should name the son Jonny, after the father. Jonny, overjoyed, was in the process of proposing when they were ambushed by a gang known as "The 23rd street killers." Jonny offered them all the money they had but the leader refused and responded.....

You're not gonna wanna miss this

Jonny was forced to watch Vickie get gang raped and then tortured to death. In the process, he got his stomach slit and left for dead by the gang. Miraculously, he survived, but he was traumatized and Jonny quickly degenerated and began suffering from severe post traumatic stress disorder.

Jonny went after the gang members one by one and started killing them, vigilante style. In the end, he was caught. Afterward, Jonny is seen placed in an institution, where he spends his time drawing Vickie (his walls being covered in sketches of her) and calling her over and over again, just to hear her voicemail.

To think that all you have left of a person you love is their voice, I wouldnt want to do anything but listen to it forever............

Edited by Soma Cruz

Lalam: You're embarrassing me now! But thanks, Oujay. Tell you what. I'll show you one of my special dances some time.

Oujay: Special...?

Lalam: It's really amazing!

Oujay: Wow... It is?

Lalam: Hey! You were thinking naughty thoughts again, weren't you?

Oujay: N-No! I wasn't!

The special dance must be another thing that cycles in FE

Neutral as in...

...I dunno, actually. Both of 'em are pretty Neutral Good. "I fight because I get food for myself and my family." "I fight because these guys could kill me anyway some day."

Project Diva is....

And Hai Ether.

Being a trap again?

...!

I-I don't know what you're talking about, Lumi-Sempai... just a regular girl here... no trappish qualities whatsoever...

*Attempts to whistle, gives up and decides to Guitar Solo innocently*