That One Thread

Florete

White people cannot rap.

Hell, most professional black rappers can't rap.

Rapping is impossible and can we all agree to just give up on this failed experiment?

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

White people cannot rap.

Hell, most professional black rappers can't rap.

Rapping is impossible and can we all agree to just give up on this failed experiment?

Rap died after the 80s. It just died. It has no purpose now :< I'm no fan of rap, but at least you could listen to it back then, without wanting to gouge your ears out (I probably spelled gouge wrong).

A few weeks have passed since then' date=' Barhara was getting busy as always, with the knights and citizens proceeding in their reconstruction efforts to bring it to its former glory. Celice finally resolved to worry about the present, rather than the mysteries the future carried for the moment being. However, he was sure that scouting for any remnants of Yurius army or the Lopt sect was one of the best course of actions.

"Lord Celice," said Oiffey "here's the man you called for."

A brownish haired man was entering the room, he looked quite much like a mercenary with a blue jacket and wearing standard light armor "King Celice, it's an honor to finally meet you."

"So, you're Rafael am I right?" replied Celice "I need a favor of you, could you go to the Yied Dessert? I know the Lopt Sect may be hiding in there."

"Of course I can, Your Highness." replied Rafael eager to begin his assignment

"I talked with King Shanan of Isaac and he said he would send troops with him; also, we'll send a few troops from Grandbell with you. I wish we could afford more, but-"

"You don't have to worry Your Majesty, it's okay. I know plenty of hands are needed in order to rebuild the country. I'll be on my way to meet my comrades in that case. With your permission." replied Rafael grateful and following Oiffey to meet his comrades in the current assignment

"This way Rafael, they are hand picked soldiers. I am sure that this team will suffice for this mission." said Oiffey as they were moving outside the castle.

"Ummm, Sir Oiffey, can I ask something about this mission?" asked Rafael a bit worried.

"Go ahead Rafael."

"Is there something worrying King Celice? I mean-" he was suddenly interrupted by Oiffey.

"I'll fill you and the others with the details of this mission when we get with them." said Oiffey, a bit serious for him.

Oiffey and Rafael were almost leaving the castle, to meet the squad members... [/quote']

......................... wow

Edited by Soma Cruz

"You better ready yourself, hero." The female swordfighter said revealing two trainers that she had obtained before the confrontation. She tossed one into the air which was caught by a brown haired paladin. His silver armor gleamed in the sunlight as he unsheathed the wooden blade.

"What the hell is this thing?" Estavan, the silver armoured paladin asked spinning it a couple of times.

"A trainer." The girl responded. "I don’t want to go carving you up now."

"Same here." Estavan said getting a good grip on the blade. "Rea-

The girl didn’t wait for him to finish. She charged head on and swung the trainer landing a blow right to his right abdomen. Estavan fell to his knee as a result of this blow. She was fast, faster than he had anticipated. The girl raised the blade once again and swung at his head. This time, Estavan had enough time to retaliate. He swung his blade and found it meeting hers. He smirked before knocking the blade out of her hand. The girl was too surprised to react. Estavan took advantage of this trance and tripped her. He then pinned her to the ground and held the trainer a couple of inches from her neck.

"Yield?" He asked not retracting the blade

"Huh what?" She groaned. Realizing what had happened, she quickly recovered from her trance. "Wow, I never knew we were this close....." She said in a mischievous tone running her finger down his armor.

"It's a yes." He said getting up. Picking up both trainers, he sheathed them and tossed them towards her pack. "Get up." He said offering his hand.

"But it’s so much nicer down here." She slurred scanning his face for weakness. Finding none, she grabbed his arm and got up and started to dust herself off.

Estavan was impressed with her sword play so much that he had forgot what they had been dueling for. The girl looked at him for closure. "So what is it?"

"............... I didn’t catch your name...." Estavan said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Elaine.” The girl replied walking over to her pack, picking it up and swinging it over her shoulder. “You still have the poster?”

Estavan nodded. He revealed a worn out poster which he had folded up in his pocket. “I won, so I’ll decide.”

“C’mon, hero, you know you need me around!” Elaine exclaimed. “Besides, you got a lucky shot, if I had my blade I would ha-

“You’re done yet?” The Paladin asked mounting. “Get on.”

“I knew you would see it my way. Can I see the paper?” She asked. Estavan handed it to her. “Ready?” He asked Elaine. She nodded while slipping the paper into her pocket. “Alright Riku, let’s go!” he roared pulling the rein of his horse and taking off.

Estavan scanned the road ahead of him. There weren’t many people on the road. Usually, he would go looking for the local guild looking for a job that paid well but he couldn’t find any in this town.

“Oi!” He called out to a local denizen who seemed to know that place well enough to answer some questions. “Would you happen to know where the local guild is located?” The silver Paladin asked the man. The man looked at Estavan as if he were an alien.

“Guild? Those things still exist? I’m sorry son but you won’t find another guild for another couple of miles. You can try checking the inn to see if they have any job’s there.

“Oh.” Estavan replied looking a little disappointed. “That is unfortunate, regardless, I will check. Thank you for your time, sir.” Estavan replied excusing himself from the man’s presence. A few minutes passed before Estavan headed into the inn. There was a bulletin board with a job offer. After closer inspection, he found out that this wasn’t an ordinary job request.

“It’s a hit?” He asked himself

Help me guys.

btw, italics = flashback in this case

Edited by Soma Cruz

I dunno. I only signed a guy up for it because LL is ... rather substandard at the art of prose. And at the time it was to be a story. I wanted an easy target, tbh :P

Kai was raped by a comma when he was just thirteen years of age.

................ you're not supposed to know that ;__;

"You better ready yourself, hero." The female swordfighter said revealing two trainers that she had obtained before the confrontation. She tossed one into the air which was caught by a brown haired paladin. His silver armor gleamed in the sunlight as he unsheathed the wooden blade.

"What the hell is this thing?" Estavan, the silver armoured paladin asked spinning it a couple of times.

The girl didn’t wait for him to finish. She charged head on and swung the trainer landing a blow right to his right abdomen. Estavan fell to his knee as a result of this blow. She was fast, faster than he had anticipated. The girl raised the blade once again and swung at his head. This time, Estavan had enough time to retaliate. He swung his blade and found it meeting hers. He smirked before swinging it again and knocking the blade out of her hand. The girl was too surprised to react. Estavan took advantage of this trance and tripped her. He then pinned her to the ground and held the trainer a couple of inches from her neck.

"Yield?" He asked not retracting the blade yet

"Huh what?" She groaned. Realizing what had happened, she quickly recovered from her trance. "Wow, I never knew we were this close....." She said in a mischievous tone running her finger down his armor.

"It's a yes." He said getting up. Picking up both trainers, he sheathed them and tossed them towards her pack. "Get up." He said offering his hand.

"But it’s so much nicer down here." She slurred scanning his face for weakness. Finding none, she grabbed his arm and got up and started to dust herself off.

Estavan was impressed with her sword play so much that he had forgot what they had been dueling for. The girl looked at him for closure. "So what is it?"

"............... I didn’t catch your name...." Estavan replied trying to avoid eye contact.

"Elaine.” The girl replied walking over to her pack, picking it up and swinging it over her shoulder. “You still have the poster?” Estavan nodded. He revealed a worn out poster which he had folded up in his pocket. “I won, so I’ll decide.”

“C’mon, hero, you know you need me around!” Elaine exclaimed. “Besides, you got a lucky shot, if I had my blade I would ha-

"Wait, so I'm....." Elaine stopped. She didn't want him to reconsider. The sword fighter mountrf onto his horse. During the ride, she started shuffling through the paladins pocket. Estavan's patience was wearing thin, he soon voiced his discomfort. "The posters in my left pocket, search me one more time and I'll throw you off."

Elaine finally extracted the poster from his pocket. She checked it before sticking it in her pocket. After riding for a while she asked the inevitable question. "So, where are we headed to?"

"Issac, our hit is located there..........." He trailed off

Estavan scanned the road ahead of him. There weren’t many people on the road. Usually, he would go looking for the local guild looking for a job that paid well but he couldn’t find any in this town.

“Oi!” He called out to a local denizen who seemed to know that place well enough to answer some questions. “Would you happen to know where the local guild is located?” The silver Paladin asked the man. The man looked at Estavan as if he were an alien.

“Guild? Those things still exist? I’m sorry son but you won’t find another guild for another couple of miles. You can try checking the inn to see if they have any job’s there.

“Oh.” Estavan replied looking a little disappointed. “That is unfortunate, regardless, I will check. Thank you for your time, sir.” Estavan replied excusing himself from the man’s presence. A few minutes passed before Estavan headed into the inn. There was a bulletin board with a job offer. After closer inspection, he found out that this wasn’t an ordinary job request.

“It’s a hit?” He asked himself

changed paragraph before flashback. thinking about scrapping it :/

scrapping flashback

where @_@

"What the hell is this thing?" Estavan, the silver armored paladin asked spinning it a couple of times.

The girl didn’t wait for him to finish. She charged head on and swung the trainer landing a blow right to his right abdomen. Estavan fell to his knee as a result of this blow. She was fast, faster than he had anticipated. The girl raised the blade once again and swung at his head. This time, Estavan had enough time to retaliate. He swung his blade and found it meeting hers. He smirked before swinging it again and knocking the blade out of her hand. The girl was too surprised to react. Estavan took advantage of this trance and tripped her. He then pinned her to the ground and held the trainer a couple of inches from her neck.

"Yield?" He asked not retracting the blade yet

"............... I didn’t catch your name...." Estavan replied trying to avoid eye contact.

"Elaine.” The girl replied walking over to her pack, picking it up and swinging it over her shoulder. “You still have the poster?” Estavan nodded. He revealed a worn out poster which he had folded up in his pocket. “I won, so I’ll decide.”

"Wait, so I'm....." Elaine stopped. She didn't want him to reconsider. The sword fighter mounted onto his horse. During the ride, she started shuffling through the paladin’s pocket. Estavan's patience was wearing thin, he soon voiced his discomfort. "The posters in my left pocket search me one more time and I'll throw you off."

Elaine finally extracted the poster from his pocket. She checked it before sticking it in her pocket. After riding for a while she asked the inevitable question. "So, where are we headed to?"

"Isaac, our hit is located there..........." He trailed off

now with spell check

Edited by Soma Cruz