• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hi Richter Lanford!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T9Jax_THQI&feature=related

^I started liking this track a lot more after I heard Yggdra Union's version. The Riviera one is still cool though.

Awesome.

Hmm... I wonder:

-Where does Knights in the Nightmare fit into the Dept. Heaven franchise?

-When does Dark Dawn get released in the Netherlands?

Ah... Riviera.

That was a fun game. I chose the mage~

Hi Lux.

I bet you liked that scene where you first saw Cierra. Also, don't you just hate those slimes? I know I do, because of their stinking Rage Attacks.

So, I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 today. It seemed pretty well done, especially since I found the Half-Blood Prince movie really boring (even though the book was my favorite one). I honestly didn't think Part 1 would go beyond Godric's Hollow but no, they took it all the way to the Malfoy Manor. It makes me wonder how they would be able to expand the rest of the book for Part 2. It'll probably be like Return of the King where the battle of Hogwarts would be really long and epic. Hopefully they'll actually show how the characters died instead of just providing a list at the end.

...Why is Chapter Four of FE5 easy suddenly?

Was it ever hard?

Don't worry, 4x is a living hell.

The only problem I faced with 4x was getting Asvel to not waste too many Grafcaliburs. The chapter itself wasn't too bad. Ending it with 37 uses of Grafcalibur was tough though.

Sety?

SHIT

I ONLY HAVE BALDO AND HEZUL

I don't think you're supposed to have any others by this point. Just make Karin talk to Sety in 4x.

Awesome.

Hmm... I wonder:

-Where does Knights in the Nightmare fit into the Dept. Heaven franchise?

-When does Dark Dawn get released in the Netherlands?

Indeed

- I have no idea since I haven't played it yet. I doubt it would happen before Blaze Union so I'm guessing it's either after Riviera or between Yggdra Union and Riviera.

- You live in the Netherlands, eh? Anyhow, it should be soon after the PAL version gets released and idk when that is.

Ah... Riviera.

That was a fun game. I chose the mage~

Cierra, eh? I chose Fia, the fencer (lol, she had the highest Mag stat). I got all the endings in the game though, except for the worst ending which nets you 0 extra CGs and the Serene ending, which my brother did when he played it. I even got Lina's ending twice...

Hi Lux.

I bet you liked that scene where you first saw Cierra. Also, don't you just hate those slimes? I know I do, because of their stinking Rage Attacks.

- "Ouch, that hurt"

- "It's okay, you're soft"

No matter what you pick, the other three girls WILL get mad at you. And the first option makes Cierra hate you as well!

Edited by Proto

Was it ever hard?

I don't think you're supposed to have any others by this point. Just make Karin talk to Sety in 4x.

Yes, or at least frustrating. It was fun, though, in a way.

Karin talking to Sety was probably the most obvious conversation since Aideen to Briggid. Then Guy/Matthew happened and blew all competitors away.

Karin talking to Sety was probably the most obvious conversation since Aideen to Briggid. Then Guy/Matthew happened and blew all competitors away.

Nah, there are plenty of sibling/lover conversations that are much more obvious.

Indeed

- I have no idea since I haven't played it yet. I doubt it would happen before Blaze Union so I'm guessing it's either after Riviera or between Yggdra Union and Riviera.

- You live in the Netherlands, eh? Anyhow, it should be soon after the PAL version gets released and idk when that is.

Cierra, eh? I chose Fia, the fencer (lol, she had the highest Mag stat). I got all the endings in the game though, except for the worst ending which nets you 0 extra CGs and the Serene ending, which my brother did when he played it. I even got Lina's ending twice...

- "Ouch, that hurt"

- "It's okay, you're soft"

No matter what you pick, the other three girls WILL get mad at you. And the first option makes Cierra hate you as well!

ACtually, I live in the US.

And with regard to the last part, I was referring to the part where Cierra lands on Ein...Definitive proof that she's clumsy. Mainly because seeing someone land on your face with their butt... is not something you see everyday. She kicks ass though :awesome: