That One Thread

Florete

Overkill Play > Efficient Play

It depends, really. If you're playing the game mainly to find out the story (lol, not in FE6, no way), then efficiency is better. If you just wanna have fun, then overkill play wins. Oh, yeah, and if you want some bragging rights, then ranked run it is.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I actually prefer to play relatively quickly through the game. There's no joys in steamrolling.

Fuck ranks.

Edited by Grimsworth of Natal

I need a good support partner for Miledy other than Ellen, since Miledy's always flying around killing shit and Ellen has, well, 6 move promoted and can't fly.

Boots? You get to buy as much as you want, especially with all the arena money you get for Arena Abusing.

Yeah, first pts are usually played efficiently, but after that, I just want to kill things.

I need a good support partner for Miledy other than Ellen, since Miledy's always flying around killing shit and Ellen has, well, 6 move promoted and can't fly.

WHY CAN'T MILEDY AND SHIN SUPPORT DAMMIT

MiledyxZeissxEllen is another very nice support traingle, though not as overpowered as RutgerxClarinexDieck, because Ellen has low movement and isn't as awesome as the wyverns. But still, she makes the siblings pretty amazing.

Miledy got my boots. *sweatdrop*

for optimal killing things ability and lolololterrain.

It's damn hard to AA on HM, so with the bit of money I had left, Miledy became 12 move, and both Dieck and Rutger runs as fast as Clarine's horse.

Yeah. I trained Zeiss on my NM runs and he came out pretty nicely. HM, though... even the HM bonuses don't help him that much.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Even Lucius don't need a Dracoshield for that. :blink:

My clarine had durability and dodge all in one. It was awesome.

And Wyverns suicided into her so much that Miledy had to play delivery service and bring her another one straight from the shop.

She capped SPD and LUK with 20 MAG so she was kind of a glass cannon. If her dodge wasn't so good and reliable, I would've been more worried. Still some insurance would have been nice.

She only got a C in Anima. But she didn't need more than that as Aircalibur and Thunder is all she needs.

Whatever's the easiest way to kill things, really.

I promoted Clarine early on Klein/Echidna's chapter since where she was standing was perfect for getting to Klein if she had 8 move, and then I handed her Fire for enemy phase counters.

Well, she got too good at it.

I suspect most of her levels gained are running around in Sacae blasting Nomads with her two hot bodyguards though.

I focused too much on getting Dieck to S axes and Ellen to S Light to care about Clarine. I just wanted her to get to Aircalibur level so she could clip wyverns of their wings and their lives more easily.

You really should try Illia some time. It so much better than Sacae and causes less headaches. I never want to go back to Sacae. Ever.

Lol crying Astra.

I just banned Dieck from touching swords since his promotion and handed him all axes. Ellen was mostly on healer duty, though.

I suppose Ilia is Shin heaven.

Sacae really only had one headache and that was Gel. Bastard got 27 speed and doubles everybody not named Shin, Rutger, or Clarine.

Weapon Rank is slower in FE6 than in FE7/8 isn't it?

At least it felt like that...

Well, I'd say it is...

Eh, Valkyries are my favorite FE classes so I guess I showed too much favoritism...

But yeah, multiple S rank makes anything possible. And ClarinexRutgerxDieck was so broken... I seriously thought my friend was jokng when he was telling me about his Rutger's Crit value.

:awesome:

I was freaking out when Dieck auto-S'd his swords when I promoted him, because I was expecting him to Armads for me.

Then I found out about multiple-Srank.

I spent the rest of the game with him on axes only.

Seeing that two shiny S's is so satisfying.

Yeah... Rutger and his 109 crit. Damn.

In my case, not having someone to use Armads would be no big loss since I can't stand axes' accuracy (or lack thereof) in FE6.

As for Rutger: :awesome:

MiledyxZeissxEllen is another very nice support traingle, though not as overpowered as RutgerxClarinexDieck, because Ellen has low movement and isn't as awesome as the wyverns. But still, she makes the siblings pretty amazing.

Well, other than the fact that Zeiss is very difficult to train, in addition to not being worth the trouble IMO.

Sacae really only had one headache and that was Gel. Bastard got 27 speed and doubles everybody not named Shin, Rutger, or Clarine.

And it's more than enough headache for me to never want to go to Sacae if I ever play hard mode. And the two fog of war maps don't help matters.

She capped SPD and LUK with 20 MAG so she was kind of a glass cannon. If her dodge wasn't so good and reliable, I would've been more worried. Still some insurance would have been nice.

She only got a C in Anima. But she didn't need more than that as Aircalibur and Thunder is all she needs.

Aircalibur is B rank.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

Well, other than the fact that Zeiss is a ***** to train, in addition to not being worth the trouble IMO.

There are no five-letter words I can think of that anyone could possibly find offensive. I'm going to assume you typoed in an extra.

[spoiler=Emotions]

WhatAstra.gif

"W-What?" /sweatdrop (Nervous/been caught?)

WhyAstra.gif

"Why do I even bother?" /sigh (Sighing)

AngryAstra.gif

"What the fuck did you just do." (Silent Angry)

AnimeSweatDrop.gif

"...What did I just eat?" (Not feeling well/whaaaat)

CockyAstra.gif

"OBJECTION!" "Do you think your proof is strong enough?" (Cocky)

HappinessAstra.gif

"Hmm..? What was thaaaat?" (Happy (?) Flirty)

HomoHEEEEEEYAstra.gif

"HEEEEEY GUUUYS" (HomoHey/what did you do /jaw drop)

TakethatbitchesAstra.gif

"TAKE THAT BITCH!" (...Dunno how to describe this one)

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool