That One Thread

Florete

Breloom is fucking beast.

Especially mine.

Breloom is an asshole. Breloom is to my OU team as Rayquaza is to my Ubers: It can single-handedly sweep without any external help. Bloody fuck.

Edited by JB25

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Oniisan~~ *squeezes*

*w*

Oh wow, I couldn't even kill Ike in Easy Mode. Dawn Brigade goes too slow. And my Jill decided to sleep with Haar instead.

As for Volug, maybe I should get rid of his half-shift so that he can actually level up for that...

Jill should always stay with the DB. Always. They have a time already...

And well, of course you should remove Halfshift from Volug starting Part 3, that way he gives his full potential out there.

Trick and Taunt are two things that all walls hate.

Acc of all attacks (both sides) gets multiplied by 1.5. So anything with 67 Acc gets 100 Acc and stuff like Hypnosis and Zap Cannon are significantly more reliable. And enemies rarely benefit from this advantage since non-Gravity teams tend to stick with 100 Acc moves (or at least 85)

Bah, okay, fine, I'll just stick to the royals this time.

Lava stage?

It's a Pokemon Simulator, not the actual game. The limit is way higher over there.

True.

Hmm...

...Yeah, the royals (and I'd actually say the hawks are awesome) are about the only laguz worth using.

Yes. Also, Septimus shows just how fail the Silver Greatlance's accuracy is. (50 base hit?! Bleck! I'll stick with normal Silver Lances, thank you very much. Also, killers are not exactly worth using in RD - too expensive, and thanks to enemies actually having existent luck, you can't rely on a critical hit nearly as much as you could in, say, the GBA FE games.)

Oh, right.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

The worst experience of Trick I've ever had was a CS'd Kingdra. Being locked into Draco Meteor sucks, plus I lost my LO. TT_TT

Switch out. And who was the Tricker?

Breloom is fucking beast.

Especially mine.

Did you find a way to take out my Aerial Ace Taunt Gliscor yet?

Breloom is an asshole. Breloom is to my OU team as Rayquaza is to my Ubers: It can single-handedly sweep without any external help. Bloody fuck.

I think Breloom has even fewer counters though. And most of those involve using specific moves that serve very little purpose without Breloom.

... STOP REMINDING ME OF HIS SUICUNE

Soluna is awesome

Jill should always stay with the DB. Always. They have a time already...

And well, of course you should remove Halfshift from Volug starting Part 3, that way he gives his full potential out there.

Even in Part 4, where she can take advantage of her Haar support?

If I have the patience to even use him, that is.

...Yeah, the royals (and I'd actually say the hawks are awesome) are about the only laguz worth using.

They constantly became my MVPs in Part 4. And I'm pretty sure all of the Part 4 bosses (or most) were killed by my royals except for Oliver, BK, and Ashera. Never tried Janaff or Ulki though.

Yes. Also, Septimus shows just how fail the Silver Greatlance's accuracy is. (50 base hit?! Bleck! I'll stick with normal Silver Lances, thank you very much. Also, killers are not exactly worth using in RD - too expensive, and thanks to enemies actually having existent luck, you can't rely on a critical hit nearly as much as you could in, say, the GBA FE games.)

lolcrits in FE10. Mastery skills have much higher activation rates.

WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF A +4 SPE LOPUNNY

More like, what is the point of Lopunny at all?

I FUCKING HATE THAT THING

I FUCKING LOVE THAT THING

Funny how my reactions to both of those are quite the opposite. My best counter to Crocune is my own, lol.

They constantly became my MVPs in Part 4. And I'm pretty sure all of the Part 4 bosses (or most) were killed by my royals except for Oliver, BK, and Ashera. Never tried Janaff or Ulki though.

lolcrits in FE10. Mastery skills have much higher activation rates.

On the other hand, Naesala is the only royal I use a good bit of the time (and Nailah, because how in the world am holding off that assload of reinforcements in 4-4 otherwise?) and even then, I don't take him to endgame - I consider their 1 range lock to be a handicap. I'm strictly speaking from a part 4 perspective, though.

So true.