• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Crap, I'm gonna miss the whole thing >_<

So do I

Go do pre-history.

That's actually a lot easier you know.

Choice Scarf Starmie locked into Hydro Pump against Arcanine, Charizard and Dugtrio?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hydro Pump misses while Charizard/Arcanine use Thunderpunch/Thunderfang. Or Dugtrio decides to carry Sucker Punch for a change.

Oh, wait, what is Charizard even doing in OU?

Hydro Pump misses while Charizard/Arcanine use Thunderpunch/Thunderfang. Or Dugtrio decides to carry Sucker Punch for a change.

Oh, wait, what is Charizard even doing in OU?

HYdro Pump hit everything, Dugtrio didn't SP for some reason. Oh well, like I care~

HYdro Pump hit everything, Dugtrio didn't SP for some reason. Oh well, like I care~

You got lucky with Hydro Pump's 80% accuracy. As for Sucker Punch, the most likely explanation is that Dugtrio wasn't carrying it. With 120 base Speed, Sucker Punch only helps against Scarfers, faster Pokemon (very very few), and priority users (but Scizor resists it so lol). The other possibility is that he simply didn't realize that Sucker Punch would have saved his life.

You got lucky with Hydro Pump's 80% accuracy. As for Sucker Punch, the most likely explanation is that Dugtrio wasn't carrying it. With 120 base Speed, Sucker Punch only helps against Scarfers, faster Pokemon (very very few), and priority users (but Scizor resists it so lol). The other possibility is that he simply didn't realize that Sucker Punch would have saved his life.

Kingdra was unrevealed and ready to kick ass, but Starmie did everything itself =P

Kingdra was unrevealed and ready to kick ass, but Starmie did everything itself =P

Again, why on Weyard was Charizard in an OU battle?

I'm now going to pray that your answer is: They banned Stealth Rock

Again, why on Weyard was Charizard in an OU battle?

I'm now going to pray that your answer is: They banned Stealth Rock

Newb, obviously. That or someone wanted to use Belly Drum but got owned too quickly =D

HI!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M!GOING!TO!BE!AN!IRRITATING!BASTARD!AND!POST!LIKE!THIS!FROM!NOW!ON!OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second is just another word for first loser. I dunno, because minor scholastic achievements are insignificant in the extreme, and on the whole you know this?