That One Thread

Florete

But she's like, 97% similar to my personality.

We could be bffls and kill everything together. It would be fun.

I think Mareeta had some form of armor too. not as pretty as Ayrakuche's but still armor. Evyle as well.

But I never found Lakche to be THAT awesome.

And Eyvel does, yeah. I don't think Marietta does though.

What previous posts? :(

Ah, nvm, I can't expect a non-regular to check through all the posts in oujay's.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I hate Armor Knights in general (Osw1n is probably the only exception) but eh, most other classes wear armor.

Not too fond of any of 'em either, besides Osw1n, Gatrie and DOHga.

But I never found Lakche to be THAT awesome.

And Eyvel does, yeah. I don't think Marietta does though.

She does. Don't remember if Trewd does or not---I think he does too, and Shiva's one who doesn't. But Shiva looks like FE6 Karel except younger.

I have videos of from that run where Lakche literally ran through FE4 leaving everyone else to clean up the trail of dead bodies behind her. It was epic.

She's just about as angry as I am. And I've read some ending conversations that really underlined her personality awesomeness for me. Shows that she's a true warrior and not some little girl scared of big bad battlefields. Just like her mother.

Is he really any good?

In Radiant Dawn, he's better than good, he's broken. He excels in a stat armors aren't supposed to excel in: SPD. He has a 65% growth in that IIRC and in STR and DEF. He starts off with both axes and lances and gains swords on promotion giving him WTC. One of the best units in that game.

In Path of Radiance, he pretty good, though not much speed. He will make a great wall, often taking no damage since his DEF grows pretty nicely. Still, I don't like armors too much in that either.

It's mainly Osw1n and RD!Gatrie I like when it comes to Armor Knights.

Edited by Lucius~

Oh snap, Doga actually becomes good in the DS versions?

And maybe I should try using Gatrie in my next run...

I suppose he does.

RD? Yeah... Dude has 60% SPD growth.

She does. Don't remember if Trewd does or not---I think he does too, and Shiva's one who doesn't. But Shiva looks like FE6 Karel except younger.

And I think Makua wears Armor too... oh, wait, she's not a Swordmaster.

I have videos of from that run where Lakche literally ran through FE4 leaving everyone else to clean up the trail of dead bodies behind her. It was epic.

Yeah, she does that a lot. I still remember having Lakche sit on the castle while Hannibal's squad was trying to kill her. She ended up killing most of the armors instead.

She's just about as angry as I am. And I've read some ending conversations that really underlined her personality awesomeness for me. Shows that she's a true warrior and not some little girl scared of big bad battlefields. Just like her mother.

You get angry sometimes??? And I think that was with a paired ending where the guy tells her to stay back or something like that.

In Radiant Dawn, he's better than good, he's broken. He excels in a stat armors aren't supposed to excel in: SPD. He has a 65% growth in that IIRC and in STR and DEF. He starts off with bothe axes and lances and gains sword on promotion giving him WTC. One of the best units in that game.

Okay, I'm impressed. And I'm guessing he would be a better candidate for Wishblade than Marcia (who got it in my first run).

In Path of Radiance, he pretty good, though not much speed. He will make a great wall, often taking no damage since it grown pretty nicely. Still, I don't like armors too much in that either.

I'll want to transfer stat bonuses though, which means I'll have to use him. He should be able to support Astrid, right?

It's mainly Osw1n and RD!Gatrie I like when it comes to Armor Knights.

Xavier is good too...

Yeah, she does that a lot. I still remember having Lakche sit on the castle while Hannibal's squad was trying to kill her. She ended up killing most of the armors instead.

You get angry sometimes??? And I think that was with a paired ending where the guy tells her to stay back or something like that.

I'm a lot nicer online than I am IRL.

I'm pissed off about 50% of the time IRL and end up punching people.

Yeah. That one, and then she's just like "screw you I'll beat them up with my manly WTA because I'm cool and Issacian."

It's with the heir of Verdane, where bandits dwell. AKA things that suicide themselves into Lakche's critfest blade.

Though my run involved her killing Arion, Alvis, and Endgame Yurius as well. Shanan and Skasaher will also get runs like that as soon as I get some time to play FE4 where one chapter takes like an hour and a half to play. Not like FE8 where I literally run through chapters in 5 minutes.

I'll want to transfer stat bonuses though, which means I'll have to use him. He should be able to support Astrid, right?

Xavier is good too...

He can support Astrid.

On Xavier: However, he's an absolute bitch to recruit.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

In Radiant Dawn, he's better than good, he's broken. He excels in a stat armors aren't supposed to excel in: SPD. He has a 65% growth in that IIRC and in STR and DEF. He starts off with both axes and lances and gains swords on promotion giving him WTC. One of the best units in that game.

*60%

And "broken" units actually double by Endgame. His caps hamper him from ever doubling reliably unless he's promoted early. Also, lolMov and horrid Spd caps isn't what one would call "broken".

Don't even bother raising him up to Endgame passed Easy Mode, Proto!? Marcia is a better candidate of the Wishblade by far in NM & HM because of great Spd + Flying & Canto.

Edited by Soul

You brought Haar to Endgame, and you're complaing about a unit nor doubling reliably?

I never used Gatrie in HM, but he does fine in NM.

As for who's better for Wishblade, it depends on which you value more. STR = Gatrie, SPD = Marcia. I wouldn't say Marcia is great, but she isn't horrible.

You brought Haar to Endgame, and you're complaing about a unit nor doubling reliably?

I never used Gatrie in HM, but he does fine in NM.

As for who's better for Wishblade, it depends on which you value more. STR = Gatrie, SPD = Marcia. I wouldn't say Marcia is great, but she isn't horrible.

...What. Remind when I ever did that.

In NM and HM he does fine. Up to Part 4, that is. He has to have his Spd capped by 4-3 or else he won't double anything. It's not hard. But a bad Spd cap is prone to just stop getting him to double anything but other Generals and magic enemies at the Tower.

No, it doesn't. While Gatrie hits hard and never doubles, his +9 Str over Marcia won't make much of difference when she is actually doubling, and thereby getting her to hit harder. Gatrie only doubles Dragons. That's it. Assuming both are lvl 11 at their third tier, Marcia is being able to double everything. Doubling those little balls and auras is actually important for not taking a million turns beating Ashera. Marcia can use Gareth and Nasir's boosts at her favor thanks to Canto, and whoop Gatrie's offense against Auras. Marcia also 1RKO's Spirits. Something Gatrie isn't doing by himself. But I'll agree, overall, Gatrie is better. Not a better Wishblade user, but better because he has avaibility over her. It's like Haar being better than Jill for 90% of the game, and Jill only beats him for the remaining part.

Took put it simple, ERL:

As I usually use slower, but more powerful units in FE(or is it just me), I would have to side with the Lilina fans here. Think about this way, I'd rather do a single 20 damage an enemy than double and do 13 damage.

20 > 26 now?

See how stupid that is?