• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

As a level one archer with a shitty bow and worse bases. Ends up good. He's an Est.

Ehh, don't Ests join late? And Rolf doesn't turn out THAT good for all the babying he needs. (Assuming we're talking about FE9 Rolf.) At any rate, as far as FE9 goes, Tormod is the closest it gets to actually having an Est, and yet I have my doubts on him...

Edited by Malik Maxwell

I had my first and probably best school trip ever today. :'3

Omg, going to Ben Tre is so much fun. (Ben Tre: A place full with coconut trees and famous for its coconut candy, 80 km(-ish) to the south west of HCMC)

Today, the lovely class 9A10 (my class) and 9A3 with 2 teachers went together on the same car.

At 6.00 am.

[spoiler=Everyone gets on the touring car and we get going~]

img0252si.jpg

/classmates.

img0253cj.jpg

/Classmates part 2. (yay crappy camera using skill The car was running anyways... )

img0254ir.jpg

Our lovely tour guide - "Phuc-The handsome"

He's not really that handsome, he's just cute

*car runs runs on the East-West Highway. (Called East-west because it connects the east of HCMC and the south west of VN)~*

The sight is amazing. Paddy fields, forests, they stretch out as far as your eyes can see. The whole place is filled with many different colors of green. Plus the beautiful blue sky. <3

We took part in singing contest. A10 VS. A3 fuck yeah. But in the end, no one win. =P

We went through Rach Mieu bridge, it's so damn long, Uh... 2km I think? And high, too. Then we reached the place where people make coconut candies, (I'm sick of this thing, really) to buy some candies, stuffs, etc. there. *I was too lazy/tired to take the pictures, sorry (Yay car sick)*

After that we turned around, went to April the 30th harbor. Car stopped, we switched to traveling by boat.

[spoiler=Yay, big nice river!]

img0260q.jpg

And a nice big boat, too.

img0255jf.jpg

img0256tm.jpg

/boat. And there's Phuong and Thinh. (L2R)

img0258y.jpg

A.Huy, Nhan. The girl behind is our class head president: Dung. And boy with the hat is Dat.

Yeah, big river, slow boat. So it took around 20 minutes to get to another area.

We ate home-grown fruits and drank some honey there. Delicious! >w<

[spoiler=Yes, awesome green army comin' ]

img0271j.jpg

Left to right: H.Quynh, Dung, Dat, and Phuc.... And there's what left behind after we eat, drink.

img0265jl.jpg

Near to far: Linh, Q.Trung, Youcosiem (Yes, it's "Sarly Youcosiem", his parents are both japanese but they live in VN so yup. We just call him Siem for short), and H.Quynh.

img0262se.jpg

L2R: Dung, Dat, Phuc, N.Huy, and Nhan.

(sorry it's dark. It's too sunny outside today)

img0267p.jpg

Trung making silly face lol.

img0266nv.jpg

Phuong and Thinh. Our class OTP.

img0269fd.jpg

Me and Hai. (yay I went twin-tail hair mode. :'3 )

img0271j.jpg

img0270j.jpg

Aaaand we're done. Let's go.

So yeah, we got 45-minute break before leaving again. My class took that break to do random stuffs, like chatting, listening to music... and taking random pictures.

[spoiler=I became my class' photographer today.]

img0274dm.jpg

Nhan and Khoi.

img0273zj.jpg

A.Huy, Phuc and Trung.

img0272x.jpg

Dan and Dung.

img0280ws.jpg

N.Huy... He jumped on a broken boat on the river bank. So yeah.

img0277jq.jpg

And now with Dat. Gee. My classmates are so pesky. >w>

img0276tp.jpg

And Huy, once again being active, climbed on a tree near by. No, he wasn't giving us the middle finger, that was a hi but the tree brand kinda covered it. Damn.

img0275r.jpg

Me and Nhan. Whee... He's too tall. I pushed him down but he's still tall. ;^;

Oookay, break over. Time to get back to the boat and go to "Con Phung" (an islet)

We ate lunch there. Take a short break till 12.15 pm. Well, we did a lots of things there. Like, fishing alligator for entertaining, uhm, going around the place, going through small bamboo bridge and coconut tree bridge.

[spoiler=ARMY OF GREEN! CHARGE!!]

img0281j.jpg

And we took over the bamboo bridge. ;3

L2R: Nhan, Dung, N.Quynh, Dan, Dat, Phuc, N.Huy and lastly Q.Trung.

After lunch...

img0282am.jpg

Under the banana trees, talking, playing with each other's cellphone.

Up-down, left-right: A.Huy, Nhan, Ngoc, Khoi, Thu (My class awesome singer~) and Hai.

img0283f.jpg

Then we found another place to sit down and talk, far away from other classes. Yay.

No, the show hadn't ended yet. We headed back to the boat, went back to the harbor, hopped on the touring car, and went to a zoo of snakes. There are a lots of snakes there, many types, too! Let's see, there's cobra, side-winder, etc.

There are other animals, too. Like, goats, sheep!, birds, horses, bears, many and many more.

*Sorry, battery runs out so couldn't take the pictures. ;^; *

Luan - Our lovely lovely male in class, who is liked by everyone - kindly prepared us food (that's why we love him! Always so caring~) and water.

After eating a small meal. Everyone went back to the car and we headed back to school. The trip ended, with lots of fun.

Thats pretty awesome Amelia, looks like fun. Why exactly were you going?

also: I'm back bitches and this thread is still boring as ever.

Edited by Iced

FuretcheFE

COMING TO YOU WITH A SCREAMING WARCRY

Furetchen: TIME TO BAKE THE PIES! *disappears into the hedges*

Alec: Do you even know what that means?

Forde: Nope.

LOVE

Furetchen: Do you love me?

Echidna: ...

Furetchen: Wait, shit, did I say that out loud? GODDAMMIT

TRAGEDY

Nino: You shall die to my ridiculously cute gaze!

Jamka: That's the dumbest thing I've ever hea-

*Nino's eyes become massive*

Jamka: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

RANDOM CAMEOS

Skasaher: That was awesome...but where the fuck are we?

Alec: Well, we should still be in Jugdral...

Shinon: Tellius, bro. Tellius.

Forde: Hah! No way, man. We're definitely, DEFINITELY, in Magvel.

Echidna: Where the fuck's that? This is Elibe! Furetchen, what the fuck's going on?!

Furetchen: I DON'T KNOW STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PLOT

BROKEN PRFS

Furetchen: The Greatbow of Truth? Aw yeah, I'm all over that shit!

Bishop Guy: I'm sorry, bro. That's for some other guy. You can take the Shortbow of Fibs.

Furetchen: Goddammit. The Greatbow of Truth sounds a little more grand than the Shortbow of Fibs.

Bishop Guy: Fuck you.

AND, INEXPLICABLY, WIL

Wil: Hi, I'm Wil!

Furetchen: YOU ARE GOING TO BURN.

COMING TO YOU THIS AUTUMN, ISH, FURETCHEFE. IT MAY OR MAY NOT KILL YOU.

Est: Fools. They dare rise up against me? I, the Queen of GameFaqs?

Wallace: FUCKING FIGHT ME ALREADY

do eet noa or i will kill you until you are dead and then do it myself

As a cameo, yes. I'm still trying to have enough unit slots left to include everyone.

memememememememememememe

can i replace anna?

And Midir isn't there either. ;~;

At least he's in my hack.

Midir suffered the same fate as Klein. He was, unfortunately, my seventh-favourite bow user. And Klein was number six. Although if you have a mug of him spare...BYE FAVAL LOVE YA

And when you consider that Abel has reclassed to Ranger in a desperate bid to get revenge...

Edited by Grimsworth of Natal

I see.

I made some changes to my hack. Gandalf/Kinbois will replace Gheb/Binks and Midir replaces Amelia. Poor guy, he gets kidnapped by those guys while he's knocked out by face-full of axe and takes Lakche/Shanan to talk to him for him to join. Starts as a prepromote, though. Good thing Lumi's now a tank and can bait shit however she likes provided trained.

Though now to write the script...

Oh and I ran out of unit slots but Jamka will appear in cutscenes.

And Furet, I'm making a Midir mug, yes. Jamka has a mug planned, too.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Do you use Ests? ... Or Neimi/Ross, even?

Hell, I'm making this game and I use Ross like half the time.

Kai, I already know you jack off to Nino. You've picked your side...which means you can be a boss, if you desire.

Arright. Yeah, there is an appeal there, I just happen to despise all characters who happen to be Ests. You want I should make you a boss?