• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

...holy shit I actually contributed in a positive manner to something.

Anyway, it looks perfect now. Ditch the cat ears and I'd be prepared to call her attractive~

...holy shit I actually contributed in a positive manner to something.

Anyway, it looks perfect now. Ditch the cat ears and I'd be prepared to call her attractive~

Not. A. Cat.

And, no. She's an OC I've had since I was 13; I'm not gonna throw away that part of her character just like that XD

I can sympathise. I've clung onto parts of a Stickfigure comic I made bored shitless in class that don't really...work. I CAN TAKE IT. I CAN DOWN THIS STORY. I'M SURE OF IT.

Yeah, you will WANT to train Alec. Trust me on this. 50 shots of a mage-effective sword...in a game containing the likes of trained Nino, L'Arachel and Lilina. If I can't make it mage-effective, it'll give Res or something.

Forde as well, but less so.

Edited by Grimsworth of Natal

olderamerafinished2.png

And, hey, guess what? I fixed the eye~

It's somewhat based off of Rebbecca's and Miledy's clothing/armor designs, with added fanservice :3

I like. And lolfanservice. :awesome:

Furet, FE8 hacking has a lot of room for PRF. There's also weapon lock 1 and weapon lock 2 in addition to the Lyn lock that's in the unused data. Seth and Lucius actually share weapon lock 1, but since Seth has all physical and Lucius has all magic, I gave the PRF existent weapon ranks and it's fine :3

Given that my Cain and Abel are ... both the fast ones, Forde's going to be the stronger of the two for three reasons.

One) Red.

Two) Franz was faster than him anyway.

Three) He specs in lances. Alec did the opposite until promotion...where he probably still used swords.

I can sympathise. I've clung onto parts of a Stickfigure comic I made bored shitless in class that don't really...work. I CAN TAKE IT. I CAN DOWN THIS STORY. I'M SURE OF IT.

It seems you've ignored me calling you our on her not being a cat... Either way, supposed to be a wolf.

Also, Dan, I made the arm larger, the arm pit isn't supposed to be visible because of her chest, and I messed with the shading to see if it matched the light source anymore:

olderamerafinished2.png

Edited by seph1212

I like. And lolfanservice. :awesome:

Furet, FE8 hacking has a lot of room for PRF. There's also weapon lock 1 and weapon lock 2 in addition to the Lyn lock that's in the unused data. Seth and Lucius actually share weapon lock 1, but since Seth has all physical and Lucius has all magic, I gave the PRF existent weapon ranks and it's fine :3

...Well, Alec's special enough to warrant these things anyway. Alec's a goddamn badass.

Besides, FE8 leaves less room for characters.

Lumi uses the Eirika PRF. Shanan uses the Ephraim. Lakche uses Lyn Lock and has the Hero Sword. I may give Skasaher a PRF bow since he went Hero Knight (Ranger+Axes) or something. I dunno.

Who else should I give PRF's to in my hack?

And I'll make the Alec mug extra epic, just for you. :3

Edited by Luminescent Blade

It seems you've ignored me calling you our on her not being a cat... Either way, supposed to be a wolf.

I acknowledged it in a ... somewhat roundabout way, I confess. Anyway, I can see the lupine resemblance now that you've pointed it out.

Sleep deprivation. A beautiful thing.

Who else should I give PRF's to in my hack?

Saleh.

And I'll make the Alec mug extra epic, just for you.

'Tis an honour to be blesséd with such a crafter of turbans.

BTW, Furet, yes, you can make weapons effective against ANY class.

YES.

Besides, given the Charred Sword's origins...wouldn't really make sense to GIVE Res.

[spoiler=still dealing with the palette lol]

2iu2ryx.jpg

Saleh.

That... would be Pent in my hack.

Pent is pretty awesome. Should I give him Forblaze?

That turban will be hell.

Indeed. I did a sketch of Alec, actually, but thanks to turban and armor shit I'm starting over his sketch.

And I already have dibs on spriting:

Midir

Alec

Jamka

Skasaher (done)

Abel

and probably some other people I forgot but will remember in due time

since I gotta make them for my hack anyway.

Edited by Luminescent Blade