Florete

Thanks.

Anyway,

Trent, Astra, and anyone else:

JUMP ON The TRIM

GO

2l9l4cj.jpg

While I go steal somebody's ear because I'm lazy and don't wanna sprite one

Is the shading on the shoulders (white bit) complete? It seems a little...broadly stroked.

Assuming that's still WIP then...

OH MY FUCKING GOD OF THE YES YES NOW GOD

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

BUT IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, SHANAM LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE SHANAN HE IMPOSTORS HIM FOR A REASON

DIDN"T YOU EVER WANT TWINS LUMI? :awesome:

*impales Psych on Lorelei* Tsk tsk tsk...

*impales Psych on Lorelei* Tsk tsk tsk...

...I'm going to assume that this is one of those really surreal JRPGs. No other genre would involve you STABBING someone EFFECTIVELY with a woman.

Is the shading on the shoulders (white bit) complete? It seems a little...broadly stroked.

Assuming that's still WIP then...

OH MY FUCKING GOD OF THE YES YES NOW GOD

Apparently that's how white armor supposed to be. They're the most annoying pieces of shit ever. I'm going to try to make them better looking, since I'll be spriting tons and tons of white armor (thanks to my choice of characters lolol but yeah.

*shoots Psych*

SHANAN IS SO MUCH SEXIER THAN SHANAM

SHANAM DOESN'T EVEN HAVE BLACK HAIR.

...I'm going to assume that this is one of those really surreal JRPGs. No other genre would involve you STABBING someone EFFECTIVELY with a woman.

No. Lorelei is a spear - the spear of flame, to be exact.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

Apparently that's how white armor supposed to be. They're the most annoying pieces of shit ever. I'm going to try to make them better looking, since I'll be spriting tons and tons of white armor (thanks to my choice of characters lolol but yeah.

Thank god that I favour emerald and navy~

Then come up with a better name, fer chrissakes. Lorelei's fine for a woman, maybe even a man (I mean...to me, Koidra is masculine. Enough.) but...not a weapon.

:awesome:

It's also the name of the first of the Elite Four in Kanto Gen 1. Ice type with a really annoying Dewgong that knows Rest.

:awesome:

It's also the name of the first of the Elite Four in Kanto Gen 1. Ice type with a really annoying Dewgong that knows Rest.

It's also the name of a big rock on the river Rhine, near St. Goarshausen, Germany

I LIKE MY CAKE ICED!!!!!

WELCOME BACK TO OUJAY'S EMPIRE!!!

I said I'm back a few pages ago, as well as remarking how boring this thread continues to be.

but thanks anyway LB, don't expect me to be particularly active though.

I said I'm back a few pages ago, as well as remarking how boring this thread continues to be.

but thanks anyway LB, don't expect me to be particularly active though.

Oops, must have missed it. You can't expect me to read every single post in such a huge thread now, can you? Maybe we should revive YOUR empire...

You're welcome. I should really find a way to get on MSN...

You gotta admit, RD's enemies are actually competent statistically compared to those in the other FEs that made it out of Japan.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

You gotta admit, RD's enemies are actually competent statistically compared to those in the other FEs that made it out of Japan.

I see a lot of competence in RD's design, which is why I don't appreciate it when some people hate on it. : (

Oh, they are, alright. It's why so many people complain that RD is so hard even on Easy Mode. Including the famous critics.

Even if you were to include ALL FEs, RD would probably still have the best enemies. Even FE5's difficulty isn't based on enemy stats but moreso because of permanent status, leadership, buffed ballista, etc and to a lesser extent, numbers, and positioning. FE5 Enemies are actually quite pathetic in terms of stats.

Oops, must have missed it. You can't expect me to read every single post in such a huge thread now, can you? Maybe we should revive YOUR empire...

You're welcome. I should really find a way to get on MSN...

Well, I seem to remember you replying to posts from many pages ago........

My empire was like Rome, we carved a swath of conquest and grandeur though the barbarian stupidity of FFTF. but alas, eventually we fell, mainly because we failed to consolidate anything, including manpower. Our impact on general life in the forest is reason enough that Imperium need not to be Reborn.

You really should, why can't you at the moment?

I see a lot of competence in RD's design, which is why I don't appreciate it when some people hate on it. : (

^This too. I have no idea why so many people hate it when the gameplay design is just brilliant. Why do they hate it anyway?