• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Well...for Parka at least, he's like this crazed adventuring survivalist. He'd basically just wear basic leather armour, but swathed in belts and knives and bandoliers and pouches and things. Kinda rat-faced.

Maybe casually eating an apple with a knife through it.

I'll think of the rest later.

To add to this; headbands. Multiple headbands.

Oh yea, I just figured that out. Much appreciatd! And then having the rest of the bridge crew as sub-pilots. The Nadesico got really ascended in there.

Oh, yeah, the SRW J English patch got released today. Just thought I'd let you know~

Is... There a point to multiple headbands?

You'll understand. It all comes into the Continental mentality.

Think about it as like the Italian stereotype, with a strong oral tradition instead of respect for nuns.

A man dual-wielded greatbows blindfolded and managed to clear a courtyard of royal guards.

Oh, yeah, the SRW J English patch got released today. Just thought I'd let you know~

I already know. In fact, I kinda posted the news in the SRW Thread in the Other Games sections of the site... :mellow:

Yes.

The sheer stupid ridiculousness of the feat CAUSED HIM TO WIN.

You'll get used to it.

I refuse to read something that includes something as ridiculous and impossible as dual wielding greatbows `~`

CROSSBOWS MAYBE.

But fucking bows? Man, Legolas couldn't pull that shit off.

I refuse to read something that includes something as ridiculous and impossible as dual wielding greatbows `~`

CROSSBOWS MAYBE.

But fucking bows? Man, Legolas couldn't pull that shit off.

Nor could that guy. But he did.

You forgot blindfolded, by the way. Had he been able to see, he'd've failed. Badly.

...And no, this character doesn't appear in the story itself. That would just be cheap as fuck.

Wait, I think something maaaaaay work with it.

Maaaaaybe.

I'm pretty sure nobody will actually use Bowslinging in the story itself. It happened three times in the history of ever. And worked twice. It's more a hereditary thing than anything, and Sander's from that OTHER line of famed Vertean archers.

I came up with a way that would snap both arms instantly. It would thus have been perfect, except for the minor problem of firing more than ten arrows at a time. Reloading the system would be...problematic, with a longbow in each hand.

Ultimately, exactly how should be left to the reader.