That One Thread

Florete

:awesome: @ edit

Lumi! We bring you coffee! You are the mercenary leader, duh! :P

There's Suzaku's knight, the black doggy thing for Lelouch, and the thing with the fire hand.

Lancelot and it's variations, Gawain, and Guren and its many variations.

I also own the steakhouse/coffee shop next door, so... well, see OP for exact diagram.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Team Gio, enemy of Team Lumi.

Why is here? Our security system isn't doing it's job.

He's here to provide me with what he sees as weapons and what I see as food.

Might as well return the favor by giving him some burnt steak.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Londo Bell has many allies that can easily defeat Zeon.

Like the Alpha Numbers, or the Round Knights, or Blue Swear, or ZEUTH, etc.

It's all the matter of using the appropiate forces.

You mean the guys who got single-handedly wiped out by one guy? Lolyeahright.

Alpha Numbers have the motherfucking Shin Getter, as well as Max Sterling, Amuro Ray, Usso Ebbing (Nanai Miguel's own grandson!) Cammile Vidan, Isamu Dyson, Guld, Loran Cehack, Sleigh Presty, Cobray Gordon, Kyosuke Nanbu... For god's sake, everyone mentioned here could hold their own against Char Aznable himself. And don't get me started on Tobia and Kinkaide, the kings of Real Robot Aces of Aces.

I need to play the other SRW titles... But even then, fucking Super Robots.

Broke that for you.

Couldn't agree more.

>8[

PM system. There are no guarantees that I'll read a particular post in a particular thread. Granted I read this one, but I'm just hoping to get you used to the idea of PMing mods your questions.

Also, "When in doubt, ask a mod". Technically, that doesn't say we'll give you a useful answer.

"May I ask you a question?"

"You can ask..." <- implying that an answer is not guaranteed, perhaps not even likely

I'll give you a serious answer if you PM me, since there I can privately ask more about what you are intending.

You mean the guys who got single-handedly wiped out by one guy? Lolyeahright.

What one guy? The Round Knights end up defeating UC-wise up to Glemmy, just because Time Travel dictated the retgone of your Neo Zeon.

Alpha Numbers have the motherfucking Shin Getter, as well as Max Sterling, Amuro Ray, Usso Ebbing (Nanai Miguel's own grandson!) Cammile Vidan, Isamu Dyson, Guld, Loran Cehack, Sleigh Presty, Cobray Gordon, Kyosuke Nanbu... For god's sake, everyone mentioned here could hold their own against Char Aznable himself. And don't get me started on Tobia and Kinkaide, the kings of Real Robot Aces of Aces.

What? Kyousuke has never been part of the Alpha Numbers. He lives in a different continuity. lol

Oh yes, and they have the Ideon as well. But that's right, you're already death by the time Ideon joins the Alpha Numbers. :P

Edited by Acacia Sgt

What? Kyousuke has never been part of the Alpha Numbers. He lives in a different continuity. lol

Oh yes, and they have the Ideon as well. But that's right, you're already death by the time Ideon joins the Alpha Numbers. :P

...Fucking OG. Well, Alpha still has Garrod "I'm-an-oldtype-who-raeps-newtypes-on-a-regular-basis" Ran.

...Fucking OG. Well, Alpha still has Garrod "I'm-an-oldtype-who-raeps-newtypes-on-a-regular-basis" Ran.

And his original continuity, Compact2/Impact, where, oh yeah, you're the final boss there (only in the Impact remake, though). Too bad I don't have Impact, otherwise I'll be having fun stopping you once more... XD