• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

One Year War joke is apparently missed on the ignorant.

Now shut up and surrender or I'll crush you with bits and funnels.

Pardon my ignorance (miss?) of your reference to something obvious which I should know given your apparent standard awarded to me wherein I know whatever you reference whenever you reference.

Which is quite obviously wrong.

No, I do not know about Gundam and never have I don't even know what Gundam is what is it some kind of octopus.

Edited by Dickpickle

Pardon my ignorance (miss?) of your reference to something obvious which I should know given your apparent standard awarded to me wherein I know whatever you reference whenever you reference.

Which is quite obviously wrong.

No, I do not know about Gundam and never have I don't even know what Gundam is what is it some kind of octopus.

...The door's over there. I suggest you walk trough it and out of here before I have to beat the shit out of you.

...The door's over there. I suggest you walk trough it and out of here before I have to beat the shit out of you.

Do I have to depress and narrow the door to go trough it? I've gone through Google dictionary, dictionary.com, and other dictionary sites and it all usually has to do with bowls, narrowness, shallowness, and depression (that sounds like you, actually).

As a side note, it seems someone other than myself has missed a joke. Or an act of retardation meant to amuse the equally retarded. I suppose I can give you credit for not laughing.

(this was 10 pages ago but I was busy)

Sure, but she's doing the damn dishes.

No problem.

Of course, your idea of "doing the dishes" is to eat them and have Iris buy new dishes with the Lumi's Mercenaries' funds.

Of course, your idea of "doing the dishes" is to eat them and have Iris buy new dishes with the Lumi's Mercenaries' funds.

I am in no way opposed to this plan.

'm stomach is a black hole. I'll just suck it in or something without ever chewing it.

Yes, and my mech has Black Hole Clusters, which cancel that out. Do we want to go there?

*plants flag*