That One Thread

Florete

GENERALLY, but I haven't made Kayleigh's newest sprite for mah hack, so, =P right back atcha bro.

Ignore me, just being ridiculous :P

So /that's/ how you spell it! Thanks. I needed her name for a story (you're in it, and her playing the role of your wife makes a scene more convenient to write).

I actually haven't made a present for Soluna in a while (well almost a month ago). But I guess I shouldn't feel bad since I haven't made a present for anyone since then. ... Or does that mean I should feel worse? xD

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

So /that's/ how you spell it! Thanks. I needed her name for a story (you're in it, and her playing the role of your wife makes a scene more convenient to write).

I actually haven't made a present for Soluna in a while (well almost a month ago). But I guess I shouldn't feel bad since I haven't made a present for anyone since then. ... Or does that mean I should feel worse? XD

lollux

go confirm supports

weren't you using some of dat meiko sprite? XD

Or are you ditching that plan?

Still gonna use the head, if you don't mind me massively editing the face, and messing with the hair... Actually, might use the cleavage, since Kayleigh's chest has been getting bigger, lately XD

Wut wut? Why am I in a story without knowledge of it?! WUT WUT?!

Wut wut? Why am I in a story without knowledge of it?! WUT WUT?!

I needed another SF person in my story so I took you. =P

I was gonna put ERL in but that would sound awkward to call someone ERL in a story.

I was gonna put Kai but the thought didn't really cross my mind. XD

Sorry you two. :>

Astraaaaa, I thought we were getting closerrrrr. Why didn't you ask me for a support. D: Granted there would have been no room for you since I already had 7 support partners planned, but it still would've been nice to be asked. :<

I mean you chose freakin' Kai over me.

I was gonna put ERL in but that would sound awkward to call someone ERL in a story.

Could have just called me El, Rey, or Leon. :> Not Earl though. That would have been bad.

I may be planning a story based on SF people too. I wouldn't use real (user) names as that'd be kinda awkward, but it is something I'm thinking about.

And Astra won't be in it as he hurt my feelings.

Astraaaaa, I thought we were getting closerrrrr. Why didn't you ask me for a support. D: Granted there would have been no room for you since I already had 7 support partners planned, but it still would've been nice to be asked. :<

I mean you chose freakin' Kai over me.

Bro, bro, bro, I can support you. I still have three slots open!

If it makes you feel better, I'm not showing this to the general public. XD

That makes me worry more XD

Joking, joking, go for it.

Could have just called me El, Rey, or Leon. :> Not Earl though. That would have been bad.

I may be planning a story based on SF people too. I wouldn't use real (user) names as that'd be kinda awkward, but it is something I'm thinking about.

And Astra won't be in it as he hurt my feelings.

Rey would make the most sense since it sounds like a name but then it would be confused with Shadowofchaos who isn't in this story.

Understand though that this is an RF3 adaption with SF people and a plot that gradually gets further and further away from that of the actual game... Although a couple of things don't change.

If anyone's curious, the real people in my story...

Me (main)

Soluna [Lover (Who would have thought?)]

Astra

Iris

Karina

Rhythm

Roxas

Chalis

Musashi

Bianchi

[To be filled]

[To be filled]

Sara (most of you don't know her)

NTG

Lumi

Furet (This was before you two were OTP, so you're actually uh... siblings)

Sirius

Numbers

Popo

Hatari

Trent

... I think that's all of them.

You also forgot Kayleigh, if you're actually having her in there XD

I was thinking of SF people so there I left her out on purpose D:<

Honestly I just forgot

you idiot you forgot me

Do you want to be the one who replaces a girl who talks in opposites or the one who replaces a fat man that never stops eating?