• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Astraaaaa, I thought we were getting closerrrrr. Why didn't you ask me for a support. D: Granted there would have been no room for you since I already had 7 support partners planned, but it still would've been nice to be asked. :<

I mean you chose freakin' Kai over me.

because i have too many friiiiends and Kai is okay.

awesome

Realize that each of these chapters have covered one day. Well except the most recent

So I've done 6 chapters and I'm working on the 7th (the calendar started on spring 2nd).

Amazingly I have roughly 40 pages between those chapters.

Edited by Iksel

Realize that each of these chapters have covered one day. Well except the most recent

So I've done 6 chapters and I'm working on the 7th (the calendar started on spring 2nd).

Amazingly I have roughly 40 pages between those chapters.

lux im high, i cant feel bad

Rey would make the most sense since it sounds like a name but then it would be confused with Shadowofchaos who isn't in this story.

There's also Leon. Which is actually my name.

And I'll gladly take the place of Furet as Lumi's sister so that Furet have the spot as her bf. Maybe? IDK Rune Factory lol.

@Astra: S'okay, wasn't really serious. Also I thought Kai was one of your initial requests when I read over the thread again I saw he requested you.

Which brings us to the next person: KAI! Why didn't you request a support with me?! I thought were clooooose.

I actually just did that to scare you. You don't have to be like him, I can make you to be you... I'm not letting you hit on guys like you do here.

If I can hit on Lumi, sparking Furet to challenge me to a duel for his right to smexy incest, then we've got a deal.

Which brings us to the next person: KAI! Why didn't you request a support with me?! I thought were clooooose.

I would've but Amelia > you and I dont feel like dropping anyone

besides, the astrasolunakai support triangle needs a challenge. leonreinbizz support triangle go