That One Thread

Florete

Eh... Mizer's a guy.

Anyway... oh yes, it's a good point. I can testify to that claim about the Ankh... :ph34r:

I'm saying Mizer might be about as annoying as Eudy...

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

The difference being, Balcerzak is made of freedom, I am made of rum, sodomy and lash in roughly equal proportions and you are made of soap.

Thus, Lumi wins.

And how does Lumi winning has to do with the fact I fixed the qoute...?

I'm saying Mizer might be about as annoying as Eudy...

Ah. Got the wording wrong. lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

The difference being, Balcerzak is made of freedom, I am made of rum, sodomy and lash in roughly equal proportions and you are made of soap.

Thus, Lumi wins.

Ah. Got the wording wrong. lol

No problem. Everyone fails once in a while.

Proto.... When you said Eudy was annoying, is that because of the dreaded Ankh Cannon? Also, Mizer is about as annoying as she is, especially in the PSP version (damn paralysis).

Ankh cannon, no? But normal cannons are one of the major reasons why she's annoying. And for some reason, she just doesn't die as quickly as you want her to. I can endure the cannons.

As for Mizer, yeah, he's really really annoying. But in the GBA version, Thunderbolt did not paralyze or anything. So I'm guessing his PSP form is much more frustrating to deal with.

Ankh cannon, no? But normal cannons are one of the major reasons why she's annoying. And for some reason, she just doesn't die as quickly as you want her to. I can endure the cannons.

As for Mizer, yeah, he's really really annoying. But in the GBA version, Thunderbolt did not paralyze or anything. So I'm guessing his PSP form is much more frustrating to deal with.

You see them in battlefields 8 through 10 (though you end up on the business end of them in 10).

Edit because of premature posting: Yeah, Mizer's annoyance factor went way up in the PSP version. 'Course, if it conveniences me to, I just send his sorry ass packing before he can do much of anything.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

Thus, Lumi wins.

And how does Lumi winning has to do with the fact I fixed the qoute...?

Got you speechless? XD

Anyway, not that this will get far since it's over midnight over here and have to sleep. Unless there is few activity in the next... 9 to 10 hours.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

But...but...you must! Father's already sorted the dowry, and we're moving the bags of gold tomorrow!

Oh, gods. Don't tell me it's a shotgun...Look, I was drunk, this guy pissed me off, and...

You see them in battlefields 8 through 10 (though you end up on the business end of them in 10).

The Ankh cannons are only used by the Roses on those battlefields. You won't be seeing them again for a looooooooong time. The cannons that Eudy uses are normal cannons, that are weaker and can't fire at night.

Edit because of premature posting: Yeah, Mizer's annoyance factor went way up in the PSP version. 'Course, if it conveniences me to, I just send his sorry ass packing before he can do much of anything.

Yeah, that's usually the best way to deal with people who have really dangerous skills. Like with Emilia's Gravity Chaos and of course, also with the three enemy-boss-only overpowered skills. Kill them before their RAGE fills up or you can give up on winning the round.

Honestly, I don't see what's the point with changing the quotes' text. What does it prove?

It proves you take things too seriously, and need to relax a little?

It proves you take things too seriously, and need to relax a little?

Likewise, you need to respect others' opinions. So what if I didn't 'lol' at that comment like the rest?

inb4 This is Fftf and all that stuff

Edited by Acacia Sgt

The Ankh cannons are only used by the Roses on those battlefields. You won't be seeing them again for a looooooooong time. The cannons that Eudy uses are normal cannons, that are weaker and can't fire at night.

Yeah, that's usually the best way to deal with people who have really dangerous skills. Like with Emilia's Gravity Chaos and of course, also with the three enemy-boss-only overpowered skills. Kill them before their RAGE fills up or you can give up on winning the round.

Good. Also, I assume that in 10, the Roses won't fire their cannons until I actually start attacking their soldiers (though unfortunately, stopping next to one also counts as an attack to trigger that...). Also, like I said earlier, skeletons and golems aren't very threatning (though I'm inclined to give the Golems the nod as being more threatening, since attacking a skeleton at noon = autowin).

Yeah... Though it's bad if they were brought in by a lesser fighter's union, since the Rage meter will be whereever it was whenever you defeated the other fighter (assuming you won, of course).

Likewise, you need to respect others' opinions. So what if I didn't 'lol' at that comment like the rest?

inb4 This is Fftf and all that stuff

This is FFtF and all that stuff.

Good. Also, I assume that in 10, the Roses won't fire their cannons until I actually start attacking their soldiers (though unfortunately, stopping next to one also counts as an attack to trigger that...). Also, like I said earlier, skeletons and golems aren't very threatning (though I'm inclined to give the Golems the nod as being more threatening, since attacking a skeleton at noon = autowin).

Yeah, reaching Roswell is a lot easier, because of the Noon thingy. But Skeletons become quite dangerous at Night. Their skill Poison Breath poisons you, which not only makes it easier for you to fall, but also decreases your morale. The Golems' Earthquake skills are pretty useless.

Speaking of Earthquake though, I once saw a really funny Game Over from a friend. His Yggdra was standing on a bridge when a BF10 Golem used Earthquake. The bridge broke... "Mother... Father..." Game Over.

Yeah... Though it's bad if they were brought in by a lesser fighter's union, since the Rage meter will be whereever it was whenever you defeated the other fighter (assuming you won, of course).

Yeah, unfortunately. This is why I sometimes intentionally try to avoid killing a previous enemy off too early, so that they can unleash their skill just before I kill them, allowing me to face the really threatening enemy with their RAGE meter decreased.

Yeah, reaching Roswell is a lot easier, because of the Noon thingy. But Skeletons become quite dangerous at Night. Their skill Poison Breath poisons you, which not only makes it easier for you to fall, but also decreases your morale. The Golems' Earthquake skills are pretty useless.

Speaking of Earthquake though, I once saw a really funny Game Over from a friend. His Yggdra was standing on a bridge when a BF10 Golem used Earthquake. The bridge broke... "Mother... Father..." Game Over.

Yeah, unfortunately. This is why I sometimes intentionally try to avoid killing a previous enemy off too early, so that they can unleash their skill just before I kill them, allowing me to face the really threatening enemy with their RAGE meter decreased.

...And speaking of Roswell, I decided to have some fun with him on battlefield 9 with the Banish card. The only time I actually lost was when Milanor ate a critical hit on Roswell's turn. The Protect status ensured he'd be sticking around though... Except when the Black Knight showed up, in which case, I just went and booted him with Banish. Also, turns out that it was the item Roswell had that made him good at night. Also, my Steal card got a massive bonus to its power when finishing up battlefield 8, when I managed to wipe both Rosary and Russell out on the same turn. :awesome::awesome::awesome: And I left with her broom (robbed) and his Zantetsu (he dropped it when Nietzsche dropped him like a sack of potatoes).

...That sucked for him.

Yeah...

On one of the early maps, Yggdra was standing on a bridge or something. The entire lake froze.

...And speaking of Roswell, I decided to have some fun with him on battlefield 9 with the Banish card. The only time I actually lost was when Milanor ate a critical hit on Roswell's turn. The Protect status ensured he'd be sticking around though... Except when the Black Knight showed up, in which case, I just went and booted him with Banish. Also, turns out that it was the item Roswell had that made him good at night. Also, my Steal card got a massive bonus to its power when finishing up battlefield 8, when I managed to wipe both Rosary and Russell out on the same turn. :awesome::awesome::awesome: And I left with her broom (robbed) and his Zantetsu (he dropped it when Nietzsche dropped him like a sack of potatoes).

Banish card, eh? That wasn't too good in GBA, it probably got buffed in here. How did Milanor get Protect? And yeah, I remember the Gargoyle Rod (or whichever one it was) giving him Night bonuses. And bosses give 3x the amound of Card Power as normal enemies (morale damage % x 120). AND MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THAT ZANTETSU because it's pretty good iirc.

...That sucked for him.

I was actually chatting with him while he was playing YU when all of a sudden I heard these WTF and other swearing messages... He even took a screenshot (not sure if it's still in PB)

Yeah...

Status ones are the worst, because even if you accept that you lose, the status problem will stick around.

On one of the early maps, Yggdra was standing on a bridge or something. The entire lake froze.

...there shouldn't be anything wrong with that. But even if you die because the lake melts, it's not so funny because Durant already warns you about that. But this bridge breaking...

Edited by Kiku-Ichimonji

Banish card, eh? That wasn't too good in GBA, it probably got buffed in here. How did Milanor get Protect? And yeah, I remember the Gargoyle Rod (or whichever one it was) giving him Night bonuses. And bosses give 3x the amound of Card Power as normal enemies (morale damage % x 120). AND MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THAT ZANTETSU because it's pretty good iirc.

I was actually chatting with him while he was playing YU when all of a sudden I heard these WTF and other swearing messages... He even took a screenshot (not sure if it's still in PB)

Status ones are the worst, because even if you accept that you lose, the status problem will stick around.

I meant Roswell was sticking around until Leon showed up, in which case, I just sent him packing on my next turn. At any rate, like I said earlier, necromancers are bad against holy damage.

Hmm...

Yeah... bad statuses suck hardcore.

On a side note, spears got shafted card wise.

Edited by Malik Maxwell