• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

It'll come back. Back when I had a cat, it would sometime leave for days before returning. Honestly, we never worried. I'm sure it'll be back.

Not sure about that. One of mine never came back... :(

In fact, he refused...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Wow, he must've hated you.

You think so? To be honest, that time I had to sent him to my grandparents' house because of my mom (she doesn't like much the idea of having a pet like a cat). My grandparents at the time had this big dog... but actually, the two got well despite so, like sleeping next to each other. (That, and when they start eating each other's food, either that's a sign of big trust or just plain wierd way to follow their species' natural hostile behaviour :huh: )

But I'm sure he wasn't exactly treated bad, why he would refuse to come back is beyond my understanding... (that, or realized it meant going back to where my mom would surely be most of the time XD)

Edited by Acacia Sgt

But I'm sure he wasn't exactly treated bad, why he would refuse to come back is beyond my understanding... (that, or realized it meant going back to where my mom would surely be most of the time XD)

Actually, I may be taking it as a joke, but when I rethink about it... it may be actually somewhat true. :mellow:

I mean, the cat didn't refused... at first. He was perfectly fine with me picking it up and bringing him back, until we got clsoe which then he struggled, forcing me to drop him, and refused to be picked up again. That change of mind is so puzzling...

Cats, go figure.

I hope you took that lesson in life and got a dog.

Never, I'm not getting a dog. Not especially when there's 3 over here with my poor cat stuck inside the house because of it.

And my lesson is: Keep a watchful eye on my mom. 5 cats gone already, the only constant: my mom. lol

You have Furet~

So, just to let people who are probably not interested know, I'll be streaming tomorrow, starting... Whenever XD

I'll post a link when it starts.

OH.

Furet's streaming too, so, go watch him. You'll probably find him more entertaining XD