Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I have no soul.

*Soul dissapears into a random void*

Um...what...

And this is why I'm thankful to have gotten Japanese language learning from my Spanish-language perspective. It's much easier when it comes to pronounciation. :awesome:

The example you presented reminds me of how cubans pronounce the 'R' into an 'L', yes. XD

The example you presented reminds me of how cubans pronounce the 'R' into an 'L', yes. XD

Well, I only mentioned it was easier. It's not our fault the Japanese lack an 'L' sound, making it harder to figure out if it's truly an 'R' or an 'L' being in use.

Well, I only mentioned it was easier. It's not our fault the Japanese lack an 'L' sound, making it harder to figure out if it's truly an 'R' or an 'L' being in use.

No wonder...

But where do people get those romantized names like 'Ares' for 'Aless', among others? From this site? The hack, despite probably not being well-translated, uses the names I became used to.

Speaking of weird Japanese, Ryusei says Knuckle in Katakana as "Nako" when it should be "Nakuru"

He's just weird like that XD

Actually, that is how it's should be. Don't know the exact deatails, but 'Nakkoo' is correct. Then again, this is an English word spoken in Japanese, so yeah...

No wonder...

But where do people get those romantized names like 'Ares' for 'Aless', among others? From this site? The hack, despite probably not being well-translated, uses the names I became used to.

They translate the names as they appear in the game itself, most likely. Perhaps...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Then Bullet is weird, since he says Nakuru :<

Well, Bullet is American, right? He is doing it like an American (or a Japanese imitating English) would then! :awesome:

Hey, it's possible.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

XD

Dernit. That makes sense.

Except he's not.

But, "18-year old Brooklyn Luckfield, or Bullet, as most characters address him, speaks in an oddly archaic form of Japanese."

That's prolly why.

Edited by Amera

Oh hey, Amelia's here.

Amelia, RF wants to know if we're going to be an incestuous paired ending... Damn, that feels awkward to type >__<;

...That was... eh.. Kinda.. .Maybe... >__<

Just.... Fine, go for it.

And next time, call her Fox, because I keep reading "RF" as Rune Factory. @_@

XD

Dernit. That makes sense.

Except he's not.

But, "18-year old Brooklyn Luckfield, or Bullet, as most characters address him, speaks in an oddly archaic form of Japanese."

That's prolly why.

Well, it could be because his VA is a Japanese? That, or blame him having Rishu for a teacher... this is for OG!Bullet, right? Either way, I still think it makes sense for his way of saying 'Nuckle'.

Well, it could be because his VA is a Japanese? That, or blame him having Rishu for a teacher... this is for OG!Bullet, right? Either way, I still think it makes sense for his way of saying 'Nuckle'.

Yeah, it's OG!Bullet

Oh well~

Back to Ryusei, T-Link Knuckle has to be the most awesome attack from the R-1, ever. T-Link Sword is cool, an' all, but, damn, dat Dynamic Kill.

...That was... eh.. Kinda.. .Maybe... >__<

Just.... Fine, go for it.

And next time, call her Fox, because I keep reading "RF" as Rune Factory. @_@

Yes.

Here's your SE director, looking for incest and homosexuals.

Back to Ryusei, T-Link Knuckle has to be the most awesome attack from the R-1, ever. T-Link Sword is cool, an' all, but, damn, dat Dynamic Kill.

Oh yes. I like how @G's version of the attack has this portrait cut-in with Ryusei ready to punch. With that psyco grin in that one! And that's cool. XD

Edited by Acacia Sgt