• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

There are no Gms without the classics. Especially without Ike, Soren & Titania. Those are fundamental.

You also don't want to put up with Shinon, I assume. :awesome:

Nah, Greil's corpse is still there, so it's still Greil's Mercenaries.

And Shinon is Furet's drinking buddy.

Ehh... Actually, no. You just mentioned it, and I felt like posting that video. And yeah, Shield Barrier sucks to have used on you; if you can't counter it, you very well may lose. Also, battlefield 35 is just plain whacked out.

Oh, I see. Well, you can cancel Shield Barrier using any other skill of your own, but I think the EFFECT of your skill gets cancelled out too (unless it's Crusade, Genocide, Reincarnation, etc). BF35 is which one again?

shinon lives in pen island

Can your stupid jokes get any lamer?

Oh, I see. Well, you can cancel Shield Barrier using any other skill of your own, but I think the EFFECT of your skill gets cancelled out too (unless it's Crusade, Genocide, Reincarnation, etc). BF35 is which one again?

BF35 is the one with the invincible (though they aren't in the PSP version, which makes it a bit harder for me) Steel Knights, as well as the God of War with the Mars Shield, that you have to lose to about ten times before you can just ignore them since you're tired of them anyhow. And Eudy's firing her cannon as well.

BF35 is the one with the invincible (though they aren't in the PSP version, which makes it a bit harder for me) Steel Knights, as well as the God of War with the Mars Shield, that you have to lose to about ten times before you can just ignore them since you're tired of them anyhow. And Eudy's firing her cannon as well.

Oh, wait, remember what I said about BF36 being the toughest chapter ever? I actually meant BF35, sorry. Very few people would actually try to die that much.

BF36 is tough to MVP though.

Oh, wait, remember what I said about BF36 being the toughest chapter ever? I actually meant BF35, sorry. Very few people would actually try to die that much.

BF36 is tough to MVP though.

Yeah... Losing that many times wouldn't be the type of thing to hit the minds of most YU players. And again, sand terrain sucks. >_>

>You sense a terrifyingly powerful presence in this box. Open it?

>Are you really sure that you want to open it?

Pish posh, I've got a strong persona, this'll be a sna--

289htgw.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Zoinks!

And I was annoyed that my high school started at 8:20. Wow that's early.

Yeah.

Me being practically nocturnal doesn't help either.

It's 8:30 to 4:30 over here. Gotta wake up at around 7:30.

Lucky fuck.

Edited by Luminescent Blade