• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Yeah... Losing that many times wouldn't be the type of thing to hit the minds of most YU players. And again, sand terrain sucks. >_>

Indeed. Not to mention, this Baldus is like, the HARDEST boss in the entire game imo.

Indeed. Not to mention, this Baldus is like, the HARDEST boss in the entire game imo.

Even harder than the Emperor of Broken? Talk about the God of War indeed. Though he's pretty cool as a character.

Even harder than the Emperor of Broken? Talk about the God of War indeed. Though he's pretty cool as a character.

Well, he isn't called The Shield of Bronquia for nothing... XD

I should pick up the game again one of these days...

And I've just noticed I've said that for many games by now. *XLAM'ed*

I would say, yes. Although, I might be a little bit biased because he's the ONLY roadblock in my Russell solo.

But yeah, even HIGH Gulcasa can be dispatched easily, at least in the last few encounters. HIGH Baldus has ridiculously high morale and is also very durable.

BF17, Yggdra has 0% chance of beating Gulcasa. BF18, Yggdra gets high and woah!, she beats him up so many times!

Baldus, when he's not high, is a complete joke. Once he gets high, he becomes the ultimate boss. Oh, wow...

I'm not liking the message here...

That doesn't mean I didn't have it if I just used a bad word to express it. :awesome:

Yes it does.

You hab'd it.

hab is not a word meaning to be in possession of.

Hell, it's not even a word to my knowledge.

Therefore I don't know what you did to my Balmung, but you never had it. :awesome: