• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Y so mad Vivek?

Jealousy, what else? Kai is the new Soul.

Apparently you didn't know that she used to argue on gamefaqs tier lists long before coming here. In fact, if I was to hazard a guess I'd bet that Tangerine argued on gamefaqs tier lists at least a year before RF actually started arguing on tier lists.

Yeah, she told me. I just never witnessed it before until now. Or maybe I have, but I didn't know her then so it didn't register with me.

BTW, Narga, how's England?

Not that I'm necessarily disagreeing with "snipers are worst class", but your reasoning is terrible. If you are talking about archers, they are generally low due to terrible base stats and taking forever to reach doubling speed while having low exp gains due to being mainly player phase only chipping. As for actual sniper snipers, they usually aren't so bad on the lists.

I did mention that they are usually reduced to earlygame chippers when Furret said they hit hard. And no, I was referring to Snipers. Although it somewhat applies. How was my reasoning horrible again? Having bad stats AND not being able to counter is just bad.

We happen to be very persuasive. It's not surprising you changed your mentality. To bad you only have that mentality when you want to insult the Duke of Earl, though.

It wasn't your persuation. It was FE10's tendency to make my characters miss at 70's% and getting critikilled at single digits. :(

I did mention that they are usually reduced to earlygame chippers when Furret said they hit hard. And no, I was referring to Snipers. Although it somewhat applies. How was my reasoning horrible again? Having bad stats AND not being able to counter is just bad.

It wasn't your persuation. It was FE10's tendency to make my characters miss at 70's% and getting critikilled at single digits. :(

This is like watching an amateur boxer strangle himself on the ropes he's caught on.

fe10 was better for swordmasters than either 8 or 9. Probably better than 7 as well, though +15 crit with 0 luck enemies and +crit supports was pretty nice in fe7.

But still, I can't help but think that even RD's swordmasters are lackluster (well, relative to those from FE4 through FE6), and lolcrits in Radiant Dawn. Also, the Tellius version of Astra (which doesn't hold a candle to Jugdral's) doesn't help my opinion of them...

Edited by Metal King Slime

But still, I can't help but think that even RD's swordmasters are lackluster, and lolcrits in Radiant Dawn. Also, the Tellius version of Astra (which doesn't hold a candle to Jugdral's) doesn't help my opinion of them...

The Tellius version of Astra is practically identical to Jugdral's. Attack five times. It's like saying that Lethality was better in Tellius than in Elibe. Either way, the enemy is dead, so who cares?

Unless you're talking about the reduced activation rate.

Edited by Anouleth

The Tellius version of Astra is practically identical to Jugdral's. Attack five times. It's like saying that Lethality was better in Tellius than in Elibe. Either way, the enemy is dead, so who cares?

Unless you're talking about the reduced activation rate.

I suppose that's what I was getting at. Though I'm wondering if it was possible to critical with Astra in FE4, and did the hits do half damage.

I suppose that's what I was getting at. Though I'm wondering if it was possible to critical with Astra in FE4, and did the hits do half damage.

In FE10, the hits didn't do half damage and it was impossible to crit with it. However, criticals aren't really needed when you hit five times anyway. In FE9, you could crit with Astra, but it was half damage.

Tellius Astra had a spiffy animation, though, which is more than could be said for boring Jugdral Astra.

In FE10, the hits didn't do half damage and it was impossible to crit with it. However, criticals aren't really needed when you hit five times anyway. In FE9, you could crit with Astra, but it was half damage.

Tellius Astra had a spiffy animation, though, which is more than could be said for boring Jugdral Astra.

And most other mastery skills did what Astra could do without wasting as much weapon uses. (read: Stun, Impale, etc.)

Not even its animation can save Tellius Astra from my fury.

Edited by Metal King Slime

And most other mastery skills did what Astra could do without wasting as much weapon uses. (read: Stun, Impale, etc.)

Not even its animation can save Tellius Astra from my fury.

So basically, you're not saying that Tellius Astra is bad in of itself, just that there are lots of other skills that are better?