• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Guys. It's not just this thread that's dying. It's the forum.

The forum is dying and by effect, it makes it even harder for an individual thread to survive.

Journeymen Forums die.

EDIT-If we only had the good sense to unban hikarusa things might be slightly more alive?

Edited by Blue Mars

screwed up in what way? Please tell me you don't mean changing the name from Oujay's.

That

I think he means RF's take over. But you Narga! You have the power to restore it to it's former glory!

And also that.

I'm against Oujay owning it, in favour of Lumi owning it for blatantly biased reasons, and indifferent about any others.

You DO know that Oujay could keep his thread, and Lumi/Red Fox/whoever could have their own, right?

What would be so wrong with that, is there some sort of nonsensical grudge you guys have against Oujay such that it's not enough for someone else to have their thread but they have to take his too? Seriously? The whole thing's rdiculous, if you guys didn't like him, you could've just left his thread alone and not taken part!

http://gyazo.com/5b87630451010b5eff7605cf8f52d69e

Too fucking late. 'case you haven't noticed, OJ doesn't even have ownership of OP, and honestly, I'm not putting Narga through the work of getting every post after a certain date to a new thread. That'd just be cruel.

The dude doesn't even log in, and this thread has a lot of memories in it to abandon completely. Hence why we revived it. If you don't like it, kindly go eat a sandwich.

It doesn't matter if Oujay logs in, it was still HIS thread, and if you want to keep the "memories", cool, they should've been allowed to stay in HIS thread.

And I noticed the OP, that's even worse.

Tell me, what's wrong with just allowing Oujay to keep it? What was gained from switching it? NOTHING!

Incase you haven't noticed, this thread was dead for a pretty long time. We're the reason why it's even alive. Now, if a king of a country neglects his country, what do we do? We kick him out and chop of his head. As this isn't IRL and we don't like the death penalty anyway, OJ isn't dead. But if he doesn't want to participate and be active in his "empire", does he really have the right to it? I think Astra should decide who gets the thread, honestly. He has a whooping 9k in this thing. I'm not even qualified.

If it was dead and neglected, it would've been better to bump it without the merge or to just let it die and just be a memory.

And yes, he does have the right to it, no matter how inactive he is, since he made it in the first place! That's really all that matters.

Because it happened and nobody except you actually gives a shit?

Or go get laid or something.

on another note, title should be changed to Serenes Dating Center. :P //shot

I jest.

There is something wrong about a virgin telling someone to go get laid :P:. Say something else! That's weird.

I should get Narga to make Crash the OP and see what he does. I don't even know how to change the OP, I have never done it before.

Difference is, I just have to wait until I get my application to study abroad in Aussieland in. Nobody wants Crash if he paid them to do it.

That would actually be amusing. Would he still protest as such or will he finally shut up? Either way.

Mine probably look nicer plus I come with ass.

Only tits and no ass is no fun.

Well he comes with Jack.

Maybe it should just be FuretxLumixCrash then, you complete eachother..

And for my heterosexuality.

Thankfully you like to experiment. Intimately.