• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Right, Crash, see, here's a list of people who like the old name over the new name.

-You

-Oujay

Here's a list of people who like the new name over the old name.

-Me

-Furet

-Lumi

-Astra

-Amelia

-RFoF

-Tang

-Narga

-OH HOLY NIGHTMARE

-More people I'm forgetting

If you can count (devious little thing, numbers are!), you might find that more people like the new name! Furthermore, let's see what happened before the name change:

-Idiocy

-Retardedness

-Idiocy

-Some bullshit RP

-Oujay being a dickwad

-Idiocy

-Did I say idiocy?

What happened after the mods had their fun:

-The people who used to visit this thread liked it

-The mods liked it

-Hilarious OP wars

-A different thread title every day

-Surge in activity

-Fun

Can you comprehend that, Crash? Can you see the wonderful changes which the editing of this thread brought? Sure, we pissed off 2 people, but one of those two was you (which shouldn't count), the other guy logs in once every 4 months and still has his fucked up illusions of grandeur that the horrible RP still exists, and that he rules it.

The mods took this topic and made it fun again.

If Oujay wants "his" thread back, he's going to have to accept that he's never going to get it, and the "New Thread" button exists.

Edited by JBCWKitty

The only name change I ever made was when I made it uhh, Lumi's Red Light District? Something like that. Maybe something else I am forgetting. If you thought the name changes were fun then Narga and Nightmare deserve most of the credit :P:.

Incase you haven't noticed, this thread was dead for a pretty long time. We're the reason why it's even alive. Now, if a king of a country neglects his country, what do we do? We kick him out and chop of his head. As this isn't IRL and we don't like the death penalty anyway, OJ isn't dead. But if he doesn't want to participate and be active in his "empire", does he really have the right to it? I think Astra should decide who gets the thread, honestly. He has a whooping 9k in this thing. I'm not even qualified.

So OJ wasn't the king in the first place, it was some kind of twisted shareholder democracy...

*takes notes in his "A Political Discourse on the History of Serenes Forest" notebooks*

The winrar archivists write the history books!

I had a whorehouse for that day. That was fun.

Having strolled through red light districts on multiple occasions, I object to you using the word whorehouse. Serraglio, bordello, gentleman's club...none of these imply that the occupants therein are anything so ill-refined as whores. Then again, I know not the caliber of the males and females you were selling, though if it was on serenes forest I suspect there were no buyers.

What happened after the mods had their fun:

-The people who used to visit this thread liked it

-The mods liked it

-Hilarious OP wars

-A different thread title every day

-Surge in activity

-Fun

Good times. Except when I got kicked out for being a footaxe. But mostly good times.

on another note, title should be changed to Serenes Dating Center. :P //shot

I jest.

Bull.

ultima food :DDDDD

:D

The constant name changes were the most annoying and unfunny sh*t.

I am forced to disagree. The most annoying and unfunny shit would have to be...I don't remember because I don't remember annoying and unfunny shit. It just doesn't faze me bro.

Stop censoring yourself. It's okay to type shit.

No. :(:

but he does that every day

I don't curse everyday. :(:

I am forced to disagree. The most annoying and unfunny shit would have to be...I don't remember because I don't remember annoying and unfunny shit. It just doesn't faze me bro.

What the hell is your problem!?