• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

That'd be as stupid as censoring DAMN, even though it's not a curse word.

Um, although it isn't as harsh a "curse word" as some of Lumi's language, "damn" and "hell", in most contexts, are swear words. Anyone that doesn't consider them to be is probably just one that uses the more infamous four letter words so often they don't see the point of calling lesser swear words swear words. Unless you are talking about the actual hell or damnation, it's a swear word.

Um, although it isn't as harsh a "curse word" as some of Lumi's language, "damn" and "hell", in most contexts, are swear words. Anyone that doesn't consider them to be is probably just one that uses the more infamous four letter words so often they don't see the point of calling lesser swear words swear words. Unless you are talking about the actual hell or damnation, it's a swear word.

ok. 8]

Or you know, Soul, you can just embrace the swearing like I do. o wo

Either curse, or don't curse. Don't do it half-assed.

No, no, it's okay. Thanks. ;/

What the hell is your problem!?

We'll leave it at bipolar type conflicted for now, officer! If you want to ask more questions, you might well find more problems!

There are no swear words.

In the name of the great father of djinn, let all those he loves be killed. Let him be readily loved - and let all those who love him die in anguish. Let all his seed and all his blood be brought to ruin. Let horror cover the heads of all who befriend him. Let his friendship be a surer sign of death than any plague spot.

And let the djinn who watches over the accursed protect him, so that his sufferings cannot end.

Cursing/swearing a lot gets old quickly. :/

Hell no it fucking doesn't bitch

In case you couldn't tell, that was a joke.

I like Soul too. :)

Cursing/swearing a lot gets old quickly. :/

That's if it's every other word. I just don't like seeing people use swear words but bleep them out. I mean, I know you want to say "shit" in that situation, so say it. Everybody knows it's "shit" anyway, might as well do it right. If you don't want to curse, then leave them out completely and use the non-swear versions, but don't half-ass them with silly censors.

The pathetic attempt to revive this thread now makes a lot more sense.

Sorry that you're mad because your "girlfriend" is no longer active on this thread let alone these forums.

If you can count (devious little thing, numbers are!), you might find that more people like the new name! Furthermore, let's see what happened before the name change:

Carebear faggotry along with pointless idolizing. Also, RP.

What happened after the mods had their fun:

People are slightly more chill. Along with the departure of RP

fixed for you