• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

You want a gay story? OK THEN!

Reinhard pressed his loyal vassal Reuenthal against the cream-coloured wall decorating Neue Sanssouci. Staring into Reuenthal's mismatched eyes, Reinhard muttered "...I have a new order for you, Reuenthal."

"What is it, Mein Kaiser?" replied Reunthal, his breathing becoming heavier.

"...Kiss me," said Reinhard after a pause. His face slowly leaned towards Reuenthal, and the contact of their lips unleashed an explosive power greater then the destruction of any Alliance fleet. Reuenthal , though expecting this, was slightly taken abake, but eventually he submitted to his Kaiser. Pulling away from Reuenthal, Reinhard spoke again.

"Reuenthal...I will dominate your body, jsut as I dominate the universe. Submit to me!" He delivered his command with gusto, regaining the pride and authority that awed Reuenthal so.

"I will, Mein Kaiser, but first...I must tell you something." A smirk formed oNR euenthal's face.

"What is it! Make it quick," yelped Reinhard.

"I...I was Spy all along!" and suddenly Reuenthal losted his disguys and BACKSTABBED Reinhard

"REUENTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARU" yelled Reinhar as he collpas into bloody pool"

"hahahah now I AM DER KAISER I AM POWERRRRRRR!!!!!!!" yelled reunthal as he luags maniclly

THE END