That One Thread

Florete

I heard the name. It's supposed to be... a sequel to YU? And I heard something like La Pucelle being a French title used to refer to Jeanne d'Arc (Joan of Arc)

Jehanne Darc was known as 'the Maid' for a while, so maybe that's what it means.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

lol, yeah. Most characters die after a few encounters. Eudy and Aegina are the only ones that are so persistent. Is that the part where he said something like "He's probably in love with you" and Yggdra was like "Huh? You... really think so?"

Actually, that's Mizer you're thinking of. Battlefield 10 is where you see Inzaghi under Ortega's command.

I heard the name. It's supposed to be... a sequel to YU? And I heard something like La Pucelle being a French title used to refer to Jeanne d'Arc (Joan of Arc)

Actually, Gloria Union isn't related to YU, most likely.

Also... Just what IS that weapon Milanor uses? Never seen anything like it... And the fact most suchlike weapons are found on Gulcasa makes it even more confusing.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Not strong relations anyway. There is a Yggdra (the character) parody in there.

And Pamela also shows up in there. And Eater, but that would be related more to Blaze Union.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Actually, that's Mizer you're thinking of. Battlefield 10 is where you see Inzaghi under Ortega's command.

Oh, right. What DID Milanor say?

What about the gameplay? It has Union in its name, so I thought it'd have a similar battle system.

Also... Just what IS that weapon Milanor uses? Never seen anything like it... And the fact most suchlike weapons are found on Gulcasa makes it even more confusing.

Well, it has a scythe's blade, but with a different handle that allows him to swing it around like an axe. It actually makes sense why he is capable of using Gulcasa's scythes.

Not strong relations anyway. There is a Yggdra (the character) parody in there.

Is it at least connected to the Dept Heaven story?

And Pamela also shows up in there. And Eater, but that would be related more to Blaze Union.

Oh, hey, you played Blaze Union already?

Edited by Kiku-Ichimonji

Oh, right. What DID Milanor say?

Milanor: You're working for those lowlifes? Damn, you suck!

Inzaghi: O-Oh yeah? Well... Well, screw you!

That's from the scene that plays whenever Milanor and Inzaghi run into each other in BF10.

What about the gameplay? It has Union in its name, so I thought it'd have a similar battle system.

It does.

Well, it has a scythe's blade, but with a different handle that allows him to swing it around like an axe. It actually makes sense why he is capable of using Gulcasa's scythes.

Hmm...

Is it at least connected to the Dept Heaven story?

It isn't. Not in any way that I can think of, at least.

EDIT: I wonder why I get the urge to laugh when I see this:

Gulcasa: Never let down your guard!
Edited by Metal King Slime

It involves a Qi Pao, a steel-plated corset, and a gauntlet to punch people with (+bulging biceps!). Of course it's odd to you, lolis don't have bulging biceps after all.

I was thinking more about the corset.

Milanor: You're working for those lowlifes? Damn, you suck!

Inzaghi: O-Oh yeah? Well... Well, screw you!

That's from the scene that plays whenever Milanor and Inzaghi run into each other in BF10.

lol, yeah, I remember that part. I also liked Nietzsche's dialogue with Inzaghi in BF19

It does.

I see

It isn't. Not in any way that I can think of, at least.

Hmm, that's strange. I thought they'd keep all the games connected somehow...

EDIT: I wonder why I get the urge to laugh when I see this:

BF18?

That actually looks pretty good imo.

lol, yeah, I remember that part. I also liked Nietzsche's dialogue with Inzaghi in BF19

There's also the one at the beginning of BF10 where Milanor talks about "Check out the worst mercenary ever and his merry men."

BF18?

It's actually Gulcasa's "narrow win" quote. Which makes it seem kinda out of place.