• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Well walking in the cold for ~15 minutes has woken me up slightly

I think it'll last the entire physics class

Then I can take a long nap then wake up to study more until the actual midterm.

AND THEN AFTER I HAVE TO WRITE A PAPER

FUCK

Well I'm fucking relieved.

Did a theory test for my Road Accident Investigation module at 8.45am, then finished and handed in the Literature Review section to my final year dissertation by 4pm.

Within the next hour:

Dressing up as a rambo-style motherfucker with a blue and white AK-47. Complete with bandana. And getting on the wine and whatever's behind the bar at wherever we're going in Cardiff.

BUT even before the Christmas holidays come, there's an interactive assessment, a phase test, a portfolio, a maths test, a skid analysis paper, and the Methodology section of my final year dissertation to do. FUCK.

I just re-read my post. Rambo drinking from a bottle of wine. HOW MANRY.

Edited by V-Raven

I always feel incredibly lonely when I waltz into this thread. Therefore I shall actually try to attempt interacting with people.

Oh wait. It's bedtime and nobody's on anyway. That went well.

I always feel incredibly lonely when I waltz into this thread. Therefore I shall actually try to attempt interacting with people.

Oh wait. It's bedtime and nobody's on anyway. That went well.

Sometimes I feel I'm gonna break down and cry, nowhere to go, nothing to do with my time, I get lonely. So lonely, living on my own.

Well I drank near enough 3 bottles of wine, and several shots of this 13% pink stuff which tasted nice.

I can't remember walking out the front door, catching a train to Cardiff, queuing for the club, being in the club, leaving the club or eating McDonald's. I do remember bits of catching a taxi back though. Next thing I know it's 10:00am, I'm in bed, and I'm still in what I was wearing during the night.

I hate nights out that I can't remember.

Edited by V-Raven

We should really play KF soon so we can play with those skins.

Being Halloween skins, I don't think they'll stick around long.

There's six achievements to get (mostly all on the Bedlam map), but if you get them all, you get to play as "Commando Chicken".

Toughest among them is killing the Patriarch in hard mode. Most time consuming is killing 25 of those cute little bunnies.