That One Thread

Florete

That's not the important part, the important part is that he was a perverted, lecherous swine who creeped the shit out of everyone he talked to.

Focus on the important parts, Proto.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I think I agree that perhaps Joey should have dropped it and not brought it up

But I don't agree that Furet shouldn't have given that response to him bringing it up... since it was... already brought up? And not only that but Furet is so right~ I'm not sure if it can really be considered "making fun of him" either...

So pretty much I'm saying that if you were talking to Joey, Proto, then I agree, but if you were including Furet in that, I think Furet didn't deserve that~

That's not the important part, the important part is that he was a perverted, lecherous swine who creeped the shit out of everyone he talked to.

Focus on the important parts, Proto.

He is not here anymore. It's wrong to backbite somebody when they are completely absent, regardless of how true or false they may be.

What do you intend to gain by bringing this up? Tell me exactly how it is important right now.

I was referring to Joey, yes, but I am still annoyed that Furetchen responded to me with an insult on somebody who isn't here.

I suppose I can see that~

But since I am in the loop about the things that RP has said in the past... I can understand why Furet would decide to say that nobody should even mention wanting RP back... and considering that it's affected one of the people he was closest to in a terrible way. I can understand that you don't understand it, so I hope you'll take my word for it that even if it's biased or even if it's wrong, imhotep at least I don't really blame him for having such strong views to the point that he'd comment on Joey's post in such a manner~ I'm having trouble coming up with the wording, sorry...

Or... maybe I'd (and Furet would) even consider it... an insult to the people RP has been perverted to to want RP back?

Edited by Freohr Datia

While I can understand Furetchen's feelings, I don't think it is appropriate to insult Fayt when he's not here anymore. Hate the action, not the person. I have talked to him multiple times afterwards and he seems to genuinely feel remorseful for his past behavior. He was seriously trying to improve himself, but people in SF kept insulting him and rejecting him, forcing him to leave forever. His victims may never forgive him, but there is no reason to curse him after he is already gone.

I think I agree that perhaps Joey should have dropped it and not brought it up

But I don't agree that Furet shouldn't have given that response to him bringing it up... since it was... already brought up? And not only that but Furet is so right~ I'm not sure if it can really be considered "making fun of him" either...

So pretty much I'm saying that if you were talking to Joey, Proto, then I agree, but if you were including Furet in that, I think Furet didn't deserve that~

I was referring to Joey, yes, but I am still annoyed that Furetchen responded to me with an insult on somebody who isn't here.

idk it's pretty funny you guys actually thought what i said was an insult LOL.

While I can understand Furetchen's feelings, I don't think it is appropriate to insult Fayt when he's not here anymore. Hate the action, not the person. I have talked to him multiple times afterwards and he seems to genuinely feel remorseful for his past behavior. He was seriously trying to improve himself, but people in SF kept insulting him and rejecting him, forcing him to leave forever. His victims may never forgive him, but there is no reason to curse him after he is already gone.

Then that's nice that he realizes what he'd been doing... and that he's willing to try change it.

It's not really good for people to decide that somebody's never changed, but at the same time I... don't think I can expect everybody to be able to stop and wonder "hmm, I wonder if that person has realized they should change their ways" so as long as Furet hadn't been in contact with him, I don't think I'd be harsh on him for not stopping to consider. I do agree though that it's harsh of people to do nothing but insult and slam down people and not allowing them a chance to improve, though I do still partly understand Furet's biases he would have had to make him react the way he does x3 I think it's just in his character~ As would other people be like. Some people are just more fiery or passionate than others is all.

So I guess what I'm saying is... I can understand either side?

idk it's pretty funny you guys actually thought what i said was an insult LOL.

I wasn't sure if it was or not, actually, I was mainly just including it just in case =o

Edited by Freohr Datia

I responded to you saying he was worth defending. Or mentioning. Because he isn't worth defending or mentioning. I did not initially mention him, nor did I defend him.

Or... maybe I'd (and Furet would) even consider it... an insult to the people RP has been perverted to to want RP back?

I think that's reasonable to say, yes.

I hate the person who commits the actions. That's what we call logical conclusions. I'm glad he left forever, he deserved to be shunned and cast out. Actions have consequences, and you don't seem to understand that.