ITT: Which character do you think has the highest chances of scoring some pussy?

Tatsumaki

57 members have voted

1. 1. who will most likely get some vajayjay

• Saul
    • Sain
    • Gatrie
    • Heather

Illyana will do anything if you promise her food in return.

And I've never said anything about Lucia being a lesbian.

And Heather can get more pussy than any other male in the game.

That's what I mean, you make her seem as dumb as to to anything.It's not like she'll offer sexul services just for food.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't even played the game and even I can tell Heather is clearly a lesbo. She's a thief for a reason, she doesn't need to find another lesbian, she just takes the pussy.

Yes she will. Probably.

If the food is really good.

:facepalm:

No, that's one of the many things I hate about fanbase too, like Lachesis & Sheeda being whores for no particular reason - But that's out of topic for now.

Sheeda recruits about half the people in your army. By the end of the game she's probably full of so many STDs that Marth would get sick just touching her

Yep, that's the fanbase I'm reffering too.

But anyways, you stated the reason why they reffer to her as a whore, thanks. But recruiting them doesn't mean getting laid by them, you know. Hell, they always think the nice and innocent chicks are all whores while they never tend to look at the real whores. :facepalm:

It's really the WAY she recruits them. And she has a LOT of male support options, all of them young blue haired individuals, old men, swordsmen, Darros, and Roger.

For instance, look at the way she recruits Roger. She flirts with him. An enemy soldier. In the middle of battle. Oh, but that's not all.

She even sacrifices her own body to Nabarl. And when she talks to Ogma, he tells her, "How can I say no to you?" And don't even MENTION its because of her father.

To get Darros you have to make Marth speak with him and Ogma comes automatically, and the reason wasn't Sheeda, it was to help Marth.

And Sheeda is the first one to make guys flirt to recruit them? She TALKS to them, get it? "Talk", as in words...no other verbal action necesary.

Aren't you like 12 years old?

Claims he's 14, but I think otherwise.

To get Darros you have to make Marth speak with him and Ogma comes automatically, and the reason wasn't Sheeda, it was to help Marth.

Good job reading what I said.

I said she had SUPPORTS with those two. She even has a special conversation with Ogma. And somehow supports a guy she in no way probably has a sort of communication with. You know, if you DON'T assume she's a flat-out whore.

Yeah, that's why I hate the crappy fanbase, because they always seem to imply characters like Sheeda are whore. Well, like I said, you won your statement over SHeeda...for now (Until I play forther in FE3/11).

But you guys either watch too much hentai or just want to think these characters want sex all the time, this isn't the USA or Japan or anywhere else on this world where everybody just wants to get laid with anyone that is and looks hot. <_<

Gatrie can score with Shinon who obviously wants him considering he took him out to dinner. That must be why Shinon always annoyed with him. Also I found this on the internet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fire-Emblem-Radiant-Dawn-doujinshi-Gatrie-x-Shinon-TS-M_W0QQitemZ350223809848QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090709?IMSfp=TL090709194005r15575

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Yeah, that's why I hate the crappy fanbase, because they always seem to imply characters like Sheeda are whore. Well, like I said, you won your statement over SHeeda...for now (Until I play forther in FE3/11).

But you guys either watch too much hentai or just want to think these characters want sex all the time, this isn't the USA or Japan or anywhere else on this world where everybody just wants to get laid with anyone that is and looks hot. <_<

Nephenee: ...Uh, hello?

Heather: Argh, whaaat?! Do you need something?

Nephenee: Hey, y'all best... Er... You should be careful hanging around here

like that. I reckon you should clear out of here while you're still in one

piece.

Heather: Aww, that's so sweet of you! What's your name?

Nephenee: Nephenee...

Heather: Nephenee... What a cute name. I'm Heather. Pleased to meet you.

Nephenee: Pleasure's all mine. So it's Heather, huh? You gonna get outta here,

then?

Heather: Well... It looks to me like you have an uphill battle to fight. I bet

I can help you out.

Nephenee: But you...

Heather: Don't worry about it. I'm the type that likes to help nice country

girls like you.

Nephenee: Um...like me?

Heather: That's right. Don't worry about it. Tee hee... This is turning out to

be a great day.

Nephenee: Uhhh... Yeah...

not a lesbian at all

Heather: Awww... I really wanted to go to the palace. I would've been happy

with just a tiny little glance at Queen Elincia. She's... glorious. This is

so unfair!

Heather: My name is Heather! I'm a friend of Nephenee's. I'd do ANYTHING to

help Her Majesty. Seriously, anything!

nope, impossible

Heather: So you're Ilyana? That's such a cute and delicate name! I'd never

have guessed there'd be such a pretty girl around all these laguz! What a

lucky day!

where's the lesbianism here, I can't find it. guess you're right, man.

Maybe because they ARE whores.

oh, and this part made me lol:

this isn't... Japan or anywhere else on this world where everybody just wants to get laid with anyone that is an looks hot. <_<

Considering this is a Japanese made game and takes place in a world that probably works like ours except for... well, most other things, than it most certainly is.

where's the lesbianism here, I can't find it. guess you're right, man.

The previous post. I said Nephenee & Ilyana aren't lesbians, which makes your quoting and statement of sarcasm pointless.

Considering this is a Japanese made game and takes place in a world that probably works like ours except for... well, most other things, than it most certainly is.

That doesn't mean it will have to apply, in Japan mostly everybody seems to be horny for sex (No offense), and that really doesn't happen with FE, they can FE however they want, it was even set back in the middle ages.

it was even set back in the middle ages.

Yes, because hormones didn't exist in those days.

Anyway, Brom should be on that list, because he already HAS scored before (hence Meg)(though that's probably a bad example as she could just be some horrific mutation of a boyle or something).

I never say hormones didn't exist, but we don't see Rolf, Tormd or Eddie wanting to go screw someone, now do we? FE is not modern times where internet exist and everyone knows and wants sex. <_<

Tormod is already getting some from Muarim Vika Ike? Mist? I don't feckin know...

Rolf is getting it on with Mist with Boyd. Yeah, Mist is into threesomes.

Edward is screwing Leonardo on the sidelines, since they're always getting benched.

Ilyana x Zihark is just a product of the rabid fanbase. You know, the typical either "They looks so cute together" or "Theese two are awesome, they make an awesome pair now". Yeah, that's what most fans want to think when they don't even have a romance or an alternate ending, and we know Zihark applies to the "A cat is fine too" rule.

Yeah, because since he's the only guy her age to support her and the only beorc guy, that's why it gets hyped.

Besides, if you had to fall in love with people only in your army/group/etc, it'd be pretty damn boring.

Yeah, because falling in love with Micaiah is boring. Haha, nah just kiddiing.

Yeah, because Bastian and Lucia aren't from the same group? :facepalm:

Micaiah IS boring.

She has no personality. NOTHIIIIIING.

Also, Bastian was gone for 95% of the game anyway. Well, so was Lucia (lol 2 chapters before Part 4 anyone?) but I digress.

Bastian is a badass Shakespeaker but Lucia is only into twincest with Geoffrey.