The greatest show on television

Metal Rabbit

does it attempt to complete the series, you know, like it being the ending of Teen Titans?

It makes a good ending to the series.

As for attempting to complete the series....the Terra cliffhanger is still out there. So in that sense, no, it didn't complete the series.

Ummm.... I don't think she lost her memories, when she became unpetrafied she felt like she had another

chance to be normal.

Well, we'll never know whether she was pretending to not remember or whether she actually did lose her memories.

what i think that happened to her is that she was so horrified with what happened with the Titans and stuff, that she closed off her mind to that part of her past, and kinda forgot about it. you know, like in the subconscious.

the memories are still there, but her mind has intentionally blocked them from resurfacing because of the emotional pain they cause her......

what i think that happened to her is that she was so horrified with what happened with the Titans and stuff, that she closed off her mind to that part of her past, and kinda forgot about it. you know, like in the subconscious.

the memories are still there, but her mind has intentionally blocked them from resurfacing because of the emotional pain they cause her......

That's probable. It's called Repressed Memory

And yes, I liked Teen Titans when it was on.

I liked Teen Titan's but I never really liked the entire Super Hero genre of cartoon's. My personal favorite cartoon is Code Lyoko (since it was made in France, and that has nothing to do with why I like it)

I liked Teen Titan's but I never really liked the entire Super Hero genre of cartoon's. My personal favorite cartoon is Code Lyoko (since it was made in France, and that has nothing to do with why I like it)

Code Lyoko was pretty cool too.

Yeah the only issue I ever had with the series is the entire first season (up to the last two ep's) there was no story in that season.

I know. And the first episode was so confusing.