The greatest show on television

Metal Rabbit

Greatest? No. But it's still awesome.

Took the words out of my mouth.

Sometimes they're a little too extreme, but other than that it's a great show. On the top 10 of all time at the very least.

Anyone who diss up Teen Titans should die. Well not literally btw. Even still, I'd bet for those who said that obviously never watched it at all.

lol! have you seen the movie? it was on tv the other day, but i didn't have time to see it....

Is it Trouble in Tokyo? Yeah, I liked it so much I even bought it on DVD as well.

awesome! i want to watch it!

does it attempt to complete the series, you know, like it being the ending of Teen Titans?

when you said on tv the other day I'd assume you saw it.

nope, i didn't unfortunately. i was in a rush, moving into my dorm that i didn't have time, so i missed it.

What I think is funny about Spongebob is that after the big bawwing spree that said Spongebob was gay blew over, the newer shows had him act more girly than ever.

Also, I think Scrubs is kind of good. Maybe a little. As far as cartoons, Courage is probably my favorite.