(FE10) Draft playthrough

BigMeatyClawz

Moving undrafted forced characters is fine. They can trade items too. However, once they engage in combat(armed or not) you will get a penalty for it. Yes this means everyone except Ether will be penalized for 1-P, but will that's the only way I find it fair because like half of Edward's utility comes from the first couple of chapters, and if we allow him for everyone to use I doubt anyone would pick him or characters in similar circumstances.

What if we don't use Eddie in 1-P?

Serious question is serious. Then we'd be scot free, right, unless you have some other thing to tell us.

But everyone except whoever took Nephenee, and me are screwed in 2-1

Micaiah solo in 1-P is possible, but it will probably take more turns than just biting the bullet and using Edward. IIRC the boss easily 2RKOing Draco!Micaiah while she like 4RKOs him. Thats 4 turns wasted self healing by itself right there. If you still want to try no one's stopping you, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Kirsche ,who we are still waiting for, has Nephenee. If anyone thinks you're gonna be gone for more than a day please PM your picks so we can keep this moving as fast as possible. I know you guys have other stuff to do, but I don't...

Edited by oval

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moving undrafted forced characters is fine. They can trade items too. However, once they engage in combat(armed or not) you will get a penalty for it. Yes this means everyone except Ether will be penalized for 1-P, but will that's the only way I find it fair because like half of Edward's utility comes from the first couple of chapters, and if we allow him for everyone to use I doubt anyone would pick him or characters in similar circumstances.

Serious question is serious. Then we'd be scot free, right, unless you have some other thing to tell us.

Micaiah solo in 1-P is possible, but it will probably take more turns than just biting the bullet and using Edward. IIRC the boss easily 2RKOing Draco!Micaiah while she like 4RKOs him. Thats 4 turns wasted self healing by itself right there. If you still want to try no one's stopping you, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Kirsche ,who we still are waiting for, has Nephenee. If anyone thinks you're gonna be gone for more than a day please PM your picks so we can keep this moving as fast as possible. I know you guys have other stuff to do, but I don't...

Pretty sure she 3HKOs the boss. The trouble comes in some of the others that she 4HKOs, but that's HM. It's entirely possible they are all 3HKOs on NM. And yeah, she needs the draco and some kind of proc (hp or def) on all but EM, I guess, just to avoid the OHKO from the boss. Still, it is basically:

Get hit, return fire. Vulnerary. Get hit, return fire. KO boss. Doesn't take too long. The trouble, again, is all the other enemies. I figure it is like a 20+ turn clear as a Micaiah solo.

Kirsche ,who we still are waiting for, has Nephenee. If anyone thinks you're gonna be gone for more than a day please PM your picks so we can keep this moving as fast as possible. I know you guys have other stuff to do, but I don't...

Pretty sure she 3HKOs the boss. The trouble comes in some of the others that she 4HKOs, but that's HM. It's entirely possible they are all 3HKOs on NM. And yeah, she needs the draco and some kind of proc (hp or def) on all but EM, I guess, just to avoid the OHKO from the boss. Still, it is basically:

Get hit, return fire. Vulnerary. Get hit, return fire. KO boss. Doesn't take too long. The trouble, again, is all the other enemies. I figure it is like a 20+ turn clear as a Micaiah solo.

Actually, I was more thinking if I got stuck with Leo...

Base Miccy 4HKOs 5 of the Bandits at base level (but 3HKOs with +1 Mag), and 3HKOs the other 2 and the boss.

She takes 9 damage from 5 of the bandits and 10 from the others, meaning a 2HKO, possible 3HKO with Dracoshield.

The boss has 19 atk, meaning she needs an HP or def from leveling up to avoid being OHKO'd.

So yeah, just use Edward and 6 turn it or something, since if you can 9 turn this with Miccy solo I'm gonna call Battle Save abuse.

Base Miccy 4HKOs 5 of the Bandits at base level (but 3HKOs with +1 Mag), and 3HKOs the other 2 and the boss.

She takes 9 damage from 5 of the bandits and 10 from the others, meaning a 2HKO, possible 3HKO with Dracoshield.

The boss has 19 atk, meaning she needs an HP or def from leveling up to avoid being OHKO'd.

So yeah, just use Edward and 6 turn it or something, since if you can 9 turn this with Miccy solo I'm gonna call Battle Save abuse.

Like I said, 20+ turn clear.

Oh, and 9-2 = 7, so definite 3HKO against 5 bandits. But isn't that the HM stats? Shouldn't they at least be a little weaker on NM? Level 3, 4, 5. Surely they drop at least 1 level on NM. That should make at least 3 more 3HKOable.

I doubt Micky + Leo can clear it faster than Micky + Ed, and Micky + Leo + Ed is probably not at least 2 turns faster than Micky + Ed. So aside from the person who ends up with Leo, I don't think there is a point in anybody using him.

edit: note that the 9 is from 11 -2, and the 9-2 is because of the draco. I was saying "definite" in response to "possible".

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Mordecai.

Also,to the guy that said that Marcia replaces Haar if you don't recruit him,does that mean she goes to the GM's in 3-2?

Don't think Marcia would join because I think she's in a base convo in 3-9. Plus it would seem kind of random if you just one CRK to join in 3-2 for no real reason other than "I'm replacing Haar".

Ugh... I'm going to kill you in your sleep, Ether.

Also, before I pick, I'd like clarification on 3-9.

It says no one is forced, yet Geo IS forced there, so does he have a penalty or not?

Edited by Paperblade

Ugh... I'm going to kill you in your sleep, Ether.

Also, before I pick, I'd like clarification on 3-9.

It says no one is forced, yet Geo IS forced there, so does he have a penalty or not?

Don't worry, I'll help you kill him.

Yes, well, there's also the side effect of there somehow being a miscommunication and me somehow getting autopicked Lucia. <_>

Sunnuvagun,there it is.You might want to clear that up with Oval...

Sorry for the confusion in the rules. Geo does have a penalty in 3-9. My bad for not double checking the rules.

Yes, well, there's also the side effect of there somehow being a miscommunication and me somehow getting autopicked Lucia. <_>

Wait what I could've sworn I say you pick Lucia. If you didn't then go ahead and repick someone else. My bad again. I should stop staying up till like 4 stalking this topic.